Smogon Forums

Siamato
Siamato
Hey, I'm +1 and now quite busy by my summer job but theoretically available between 4pm and 10pm everyday. Let me know what could suit you the best and I would agree or not and lyk if something could happen!
cat
cat
can we do 10pm friday urs? or is that too early
cat
cat
late*
Siamato
Siamato
Not ideal but I'll try, see you tomorrow then
Siamato
Siamato
It's been 40mn since scheduled time so I get off... We'll if we can reschedule later
cat
cat
didnt we schedule for 10pm yours? it says here that its 10pm in gmt + 1
Siamato
Siamato
Lmao you were right, google fucked me by quoting a website saying France is +1 but wasn't up to date lol. Sorry for that...
When are you available this weekend? I can do later tonight (up to 10:30pm for real this time)
Siamato
Siamato
Otherwise Sunday I'm available 7pm to 11pm GMT+2
cat
cat
today 9pm urs? might be late by a bit if i cant get up in time
Siamato
Siamato
Should work, see you then
Siamato
Siamato
I'm on
Siamato
Siamato
Afk for about 30mn because I'm gonna die if I don't eat something rn lol
Siamato
Siamato
Oh perhaps you didn't notice I said GMT+2 because GMT+1 was a mistake?
Siamato
Siamato
Back up to 11:30pm (+2) max max
Siamato
Siamato
Right I'm dying of sleep so let's see if we can find a time tomorrow..? I'll try to be up during the morning before going to work but it will be hard and will not get a lot of time anw
cat
cat
sorry, my alarm completely died. atp im feeling pretty guilty so you can take the W if you want
Siamato
Siamato
That's fine dw :) Especially considering I discovered you're from Singapor so it would have been crazy to wake up at the middle of your night anw! I can rn if you here? Otherwise let's extend for commodity cuz next week I'll be available during my morning (afternoon for you).
cat
cat
yeah sure im free rn
cat
cat
is 9pm yours good? if yeah then hopefully my alarm works this time >_>