Smogon Forums

Mushfiq
Mushfiq
Third week is preferred for me too yeah. My schedule is pretty wack so will have to set a specific time when a couple of days before the 26th. It'll be the holidays here so I'll be flexible with the time.
Finchinator
Finchinator
Ok, that’s fine. Just know that I’m on vacation the third weekend, so I can’t do then, but I’ll be able to find time on weeknights (Mon-Thurs) that week pretty liberally and can even stay up a bit later one day if needed

have a nice holiday
Finchinator
Finchinator
I am playing Punny on the 27th now, so would love to play on the 28th or 29th anytime from 6-11pm GMT-4. Still cannot do third weekend at all.
Mushfiq
Mushfiq
Can you later than 11 pm? Possibly on a night before the weekend?
Mushfiq
Mushfiq
Can you do*
Finchinator
Finchinator
I can start as late as 11:15 or 11:30pm on the 28th or 29th; I have to be up early for work the following day, so I cannot do much later
Mushfiq
Mushfiq
How about 12 am your time on 24th, Saturday, since you said you can do that?
Finchinator
Finchinator
I said I could do that well over a week ago and you said third week is preferred for you; I’ve since made plans for then and can’t anymore. all of my third week times should still be good.
Mushfiq
Mushfiq
Okay, 11:30 pm your time either 28th or 29th both works for me. Let me which day you wanna set it.
Finchinator
Finchinator
11:30pm the 28th works. If that doesn’t work for some reason, just lmk a day prior and the 29th can be a backup
Mushfiq
Mushfiq
Sounds good
Mushfiq
Mushfiq
Hey, will need to move the game to the backup day on the 29th. So 29th, 11:30 your time. Doable?