Smogon Forums

afaraday35
afaraday35
I'm at US Central time (Idk if that's GMT -5 or 6) and am free pretty much the whole week minus Saturday. If you're gmt +4 that means you're 9 hours ahead of me, right? I could do noon sometime this week (9pm your time)?
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
That works, lmk when you're free
afaraday35
afaraday35
Can you do noon my time on thursday?
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
Yeah, that works
afaraday35
afaraday35
I'm on, ready when you are
afaraday35
afaraday35
Hey sorry man I gotta grab lunch right now so I'm gonna be afk. Will you be able to reschedule?
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
Hi sure, does same time tomorrow work?
afaraday35
afaraday35
Yeah that should work
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
Alright, see you then.
afaraday35
afaraday35
afaraday35
afaraday35
Hey dude I'm sorry but it's already 1:18 my time and we scheduled for 12 and this is the second time you've missed so I'm gonna have to call activity
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
It's alright, I sent an "argument" as to why I couldn't play but regardless of what happens gl ahead :)
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
Hi in the off chance you decide to play I'm free for quite a good while an hour from now and am free for most of tomorrow (which is in 2 hours for me)
afaraday35
afaraday35
Hey man I'm sorry I'm pretty packed this weekend I don't think I'll be able to squeeze in any more time
afaraday35
afaraday35
I'm actually mid tourney rn lmao
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
Not even now?
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
Oh that's alright, if we're both down to play the set we cab request an extension
Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
I have to do schoolwork now; since our interactions are small in number due to the timezone difference I don't want to waste 2 different conversations for one potential extension. If you'd agree to get one, I can play at the time we had previously decided on from Monday - the last day of extension (presumably Wednesday). (1/2)