chub
chub
I’m locked on main. You can challenge me on fartinginyourface be on in a min
chub
chub
yo take that replay down please.
chub
chub
mfers arnt suppose to see that till top 8. youre huritng yourself if you make it to top 8
GLFGno7
GLFGno7
well remove your comment about "calling it a robbery if it makes me feel better" and i will delete it. don't expect your beef get unanswered
chub
chub
lmao find ill protect your ego.
chub
chub
lmao youre a bozo dude fr. go touch some grass. held up my part now delete the replay please.
GLFGno7
GLFGno7
could have refrained from hurting it in the first place. you crit killed two perfectly good mons and think that me calling it a robbery was wrong. because this is what i was referring to, missing rock slide was just icing on the cake. whatever let's stop this
GLFGno7
GLFGno7
already did lmao
chub
chub
we are enemies from now on! i hope we play again
GLFGno7
GLFGno7
now stop posting or i will block you you've tired me a lot already i shouldn't even given you the chance to play after missing scheduled time
GLFGno7
GLFGno7
well i will agree to that. peace out
chub
chub
lmao we didnt even have a scheduled time tf. block me then lmao idc
GLFGno7
GLFGno7
"I’m -5. I guess let’s plan for Friday for now"
well on a second thought i won't it's really hard to find anyone making me laugh these days
chub
chub
does that look like a confirmed scheduled time? mr.mime looking ass irl i bet
GLFGno7
GLFGno7
the fact that i could have arranged other things for the weekend as YOU have said we would play on friday doesn't even cross your mind huh? Well no surprise for a 10 iq pos
GLFGno7
GLFGno7
Well we have this saying in my place "don't judge others based on yourself" so I will address you to that
As for the second part, if you mean "how it feels to lose to a double freeze+a super high roll in g2 and double crit+a miss in g3", well it's pretty frustrating but that's the game we play bro