Smogon Forums

HJ5ean
HJ5ean
Hi, I am GMT -7, so you are 9 hours ahead of me. During the week, I work 8am-5pm, so I am not sure we can play during the week. On the weekend, I am generally free during the morning and day my time (which would be your evening/night). What weekend day would be best for you?
rom1x38
rom1x38
saturday and sunday evening should both work for me, but sunday would be the best
would 12am/1pm your time work?
HJ5ean
HJ5ean
If you meant 12-1pm GMT -7 (9-10pm your time), then yes that can work on either day. We can aim for Sunday at that time range for now, but I’ll message here on Saturday around that time as well if you are up to playing then.
rom1x38
rom1x38
yeah I meaned my time sorry
see you then!
HJ5ean
HJ5ean
Now I am confused. I think it’s because you wrote 12am/1pm that has me confused. I can do the 1pm GMT -7 (my timezone), but the 1pm GMT+2 (your timezone) is 4am for me lol. If you meant you are willing to play at 12am your time, then that would be 3pm my time. Please confirm thank you.
rom1x38
rom1x38
yeah I'm tired sorry
I didn't checked my last message so I thought I said 9/10pm without precising wich GMT, but yeah I meaned 12am/1pm GMT-7 (and 9/10pm GMT+2)