Smogon Forums

PociekMociek
the most evening-y i can play is 3pm -4 / 9pm+2 and that time would work every weekday (thursday would prolly be best) but i presume that itll only work during weekend for you
talldrummerboy
i can do 3pm today if you can, otherwise it would have to be saturday yeah
PociekMociek
kk see you then
talldrummerboy
I'm on rn as talldrummerboy
PociekMociek
im sorry i was busy with my bday and forgot about the game, if sunday works id prefer that
talldrummerboy
i can do like sometime between 1-2 on sunday but that's nearly it. can you do like saturday afternoon your time? i can do basically anytime form like 7:30AM-12PM my time saturday
talldrummerboy
ignore my last message, i forgot that i am busy saturday morning my time. can you do saturday after around 7PM your time? i will be up and check here 7:30 AM my time tomorrow morning to see if you're on. i can also be on that early sunday if that would work for you.
PociekMociek
yeah sadly 7pm -4 is too late, if you cant do anything from 10 am -4 to 3 pm -4 today then tomorrow works as well
talldrummerboy
i can rn if you're on, but the otherwise i'll be on about this same time tomorrow morning and at about 1-2 pm my time. i can do like 5pm my time tomorrow but i know that is late.
talldrummerboy
also, if i were you, i'd be a bit more concerned as since we had a scheduled time to play that you missed, I would probably be the one to go on to next week as tomorrow is the last day to play and there are no extensions for this tournament