Segale
Segale
saturday or sunday then
dawn to the dusk
dawn to the dusk
how about saturday 10pm my time?
Segale
Segale
Saturday i will be in work at that time, i can play in the afternoon my time around 19-20
dawn to the dusk
dawn to the dusk
so sunday 16:00pm my time bro,work for us?
dawn to the dusk
dawn to the dusk
i am on main bro
dawn to the dusk
dawn to the dusk
lmao bro,why don’t u think about 19-20pm your time is 1-2am my time, is this a rational schedule time? And u said u also can play on Sunday,I messaged u on Saturday and give u the time, why u didn’t answer? My time is constraints
Segale
Segale
Im not gonna play in the morning my time as im not available, i can play today and tomorrow and next sunday evenings gmt+2 :) i will be on around 18-23
dawn to the dusk
dawn to the dusk
or if u can stay up late,my sunday 8:00am is your sunday 2:00am,how about that?
Segale
Segale
im not gonna stay up at 2am if im waking up for work at 6am, get realistic times you seem to be active on forums at different times yet you only give one time to play
dawn to the dusk
dawn to the dusk
u know what man, i active on furm,cause i got a few minutes to short break,but i don't have enough time to play,because i need enough time to prepare.
Segale
Segale
you on now?
Segale
Segale
Segale#2450 here is my discord
dawn to the dusk
dawn to the dusk
lol,u can’t stay up late for playing games, why do u think I would ? Check out the fking time u give, 18-23pm is 0-5am my time.Whatever, I give u the best schedule time, only depends on u accept or not
Segale
Segale
The times u give me are late night for me and i work early mornings so no thanks :)
dawn to the dusk
dawn to the dusk
yes,sunday 18-22pm my time,u choose
Segale
Segale
I can do 17-18 your time on sunday