Terracotta
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• yo we play ORAS Ubers cup, when? im gmt-3 avaible after 5pm tomorrow, today im avaible anytime and im on stours as EG Jhonx
    Ayo! UWC was busy during the week, but I'm free during the weekends your morning/early afternoon and possibly late night. I'm +11, what time are you available? Can also do my monday if needed.
    Trade
    Trade
    Ye that's fine. We can aim for even like a bit after lunch like 1PM yours?
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    I am totally fine with it see ya later
    Trade
    Trade
    We've agreed to play 7am my time Monday, which is Terra's 10PM +2! Terra has the screen. I have some urgent things to take care of atm.
    hey again, we're paired for uwc - could we do the weekend, preferably on sunday if possible? I'm -8 btw
    S-Matrix
    S-Matrix
    oh wait nvm, I can still do 9pm - disregard!
    S-Matrix
    S-Matrix
    sry for spamming, just to let you know im on smogtours as s-matrix if you wanna start early. no rush tho
    S-Matrix
    S-Matrix
    hey just checking in, good to play now?
    hi ubers wc, I’m +1 when do you want to play? I should have plenty of time this weekend
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Hello there, I'm +2 and I can play tomorrow all the day and Sunday during the late evening. Let me know what would the better timeframe be for u
    hi we play for ubers seasonal winter. im gmt-6 and would like to play tomorrow or the next day
    Durk27
    yeah i can play in that timeframe
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Could u give an exact Hour and day
    Durk27
    my apologies. i can play now if you want. ill be on the main server as durk27. but ill also be on your entire available timeframe
    hello gamer, gmt -5 here; I am busy until December 27 but I am free all day, every day after that. Lmk what works best for you :]
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Sorry was out till now and will be the new year in a few , can u play rn/30 mins
    S-Matrix
    S-Matrix
    ah rip I was gone at 430 until just now, any other time that works?
    S-Matrix
    S-Matrix
    Hey! Just following up - is there any time we could do before the deadline? I'm available whenever, so lmk
    Ubers generation or whatever you call that I'm your oppo.Btw it's 6:41 pm here tell me the time diff so we can schedule our battle
    Poke aura burst$-&
    Poke aura burst$-&
    I'm gonna wait for 30 mins more otherwise I have to call an act as our other mu(dregone vs a guy of your team), is probably going to toss plz meet me in 30 mins as I have to go and I don't have anytime left in the week
    Poke aura burst$-&
    Poke aura burst$-&
    I have to go now I am calling an act
    Poke aura burst$-&
    Poke aura burst$-&
    I ahve called an act but if you want to battle now then I can delete that msg and then battle you it's up to you
    Btw if the scheduling wasn't great then you could asked for changes I was free whole week
    we kinda forgot to play for flying economy, gmt-4 can play for extension most times after like 1pm Monday, Tuesday either 12-2pm or after like 6:30, and any time except 3-5pm in afternoons Wednesday lmk what works
    when homefield, can everyday between 7pm and 11pm +2
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Oh noce we have the same timeframe just let me know if u have any preferences
    Mimilucha
    Mimilucha
    as u want, we can go for tomorrow 7pm
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Yo I am already on main let me know, sorry I just saw the msg
    Hey , How aviable are you this week for ADV Uber ROA ? I'll see based on your Schedule (I'm +1 GMT and can play any day)
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    I am +2 I can also play any day in the evenings till around midnight my hour just let me know at least 1 day before so I don't make plans
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    ... Thursday 8PM for you ?
    Waldinji
    Waldinji
    Can we reschedule our set ?
    teraless tour, -4, not free wednesday all day+ thursday afternoon/ sat afternoon
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Whenever u want I am +2 and free most of my evenings
    Taka
    Taka
    yo mb been busy how about sunday afternoon/evening ur time like 8pm
    Hi we're paired for ORAS UU, I'm +1. Can do Mon 1-4pm, Tue 1-4pm & 6-9pm, Wed/Thu 8am-4pm, Fri 8am-3pm, would rather avoid the weekend, lmk what works.
    Hi when do you want to play for the adv ubers tournament? +2gmtHi when do you want to play for the adv ubers tournament? +2gmt
    upl, -4, when do u wanna play
    Taka
    Taka
    mb for late reply, here are two options that could work:

friday 7pm +3 / 12pm -4
    sunday 10/11 pm +3/ 3/4 pm -4
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Sorry for whatever reason Smogon didn't show me the new msgs, Friday 7pm works.
    Taka
    Taka
    alright im on smogtours
    We play for UU Open, would Friday 11 AM GMT-7 work?
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Sorry dude i got irl stuff going sure IT works
    Monky25
    I'm online on main as Monky25
    Monky25
    You missed the scheduled time, I left after 30 minutes. Let’s reschedule one more time to Tuesday May 2 10 AM GMT-7. Is that cool?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…