Smogon Forums

MrSoup
MrSoup
-8? You from Alaska? Im -7 and weekday are best for me. Weekends are worse but if we have to it’ll have to be by ear for now
Mystras
Mystras
California, it would help if I had some hours on when you’re available during weekends cause I can’t get much time if at all during the school week.
Mystras
Mystras
Isnt it -8 didn’t the time zone zones change again or something
Mystras
Mystras
Nvm I’m dumb yeah -7
MrSoup
MrSoup
Yeah we’re both California lol I was confused. Um I really don’t know when I’ll be available like I said bc I don’t usually play my matches on the weekend due to how unpredictable they’re are. I’d say mornings and nights are better though. Midday hours are tougher
Mystras
Mystras
Nights I’m fine with, if all else fails. I can do maybe Friday but it depends on what happens
MrSoup
MrSoup
Okay I’ll msg u on friday
MrSoup
MrSoup
i can do friday afternoon?
Mystras
Mystras
Can we do a little later like at night?
MrSoup
MrSoup
What’s your window?
Mystras
Mystras
Any time past like 7PM. I’m also free for most if not all of the weekend usually so if that doesn’t work with you I can go for then. Preferably not late Sunday cause I have classes early Monday
MrSoup
MrSoup
Let’s do 8pm friday
Mystras
Mystras
Sure that’s fine
Mystras
Mystras
Hey so might be late, some family problems came up and I’m not sure how they’re going to affect the rest of my day. If we were to push this to the weekend, what are your hours to make sure nothing goes wrong.
MrSoup
MrSoup
if u cant do anytime tonight well have to play sat/sun by ear
Mystras
Mystras
I’d be free most if not all of the rest of the weekend anyways most likely. I’ll tell you if anything comes up.
MrSoup
MrSoup
okay