Astoria
Astoria
dc? dm me when back
Astoria
Astoria
lmk when/if u wanna play g2
RL
RL
you misschedulled many times and never tried to schedule properly and i had to leave cuz we played 30mins later than the scheduled time
Astoria
Astoria
bro i missed time once by 20 minutes and then u lost? lol
RL
RL
the time to claim aw in a solo tournament is 15 mins.
Astoria
Astoria
you didnt and went on to play game1 and got in a bad position and then left
RL
RL
i did and had to leave because you can't give a 15minutes time to play and give me a like 5hours range to play and then misscheduled twices + the game wasn't done when i had to leave because you're not able to schedule properly.
RL
RL
i won't stop living because you give me a many hours range instead of a precise time.
Astoria
Astoria
i didnt misschedule twice? i didnt answer your first scheduling because i saw it to late but then no1 of us tried to contact.
then u didnt confirm u wanted to play tuesday evening so i wasnt there when u asked (1h30m before) for 8pm
then yday i missed time by a bit and u decided to play and then left lol
Astoria
Astoria
when you were in a bad position^^
RL
RL
how do you define a bad position?^^ you don't know my mons and my sets and you afirm something? that's funny dude
i claimed the aw and got it i don't mind you're mad or not
RL
RL
+ you just said me "now?" 23mins after the time i proposed you then you missed by 25 minutes the schedule you agreed with yesterday which is enoug hto claim aw + never scheduled + it's too late for you now + you're not the center of my life + ratio
Astoria
Astoria
i dont think it s too late when you accepted my request to play game1 and then ragequit in a losing position.

just kind of a beta move to try to claim ffw after you got outplayed lol.
RL
RL
claimed before "accepting" to play g1 for your pleasure + explain me what's a losing position when you don't know my team????????????????????????????? + you're just mad because i have a life and if you're not here i'll do things irl i'm not h24 on mons the tournament rules don't allow you do disagree with the aw claim. Even more after the host agreed
RL
RL
+ ratio again ^^
Astoria
Astoria
and you are hella mad i outplayed u hard LOL
RL
RL
ofc ofc i got outplayed let's say that + ratio
RL
RL
it's up to the host to decide what of the smogon tournaments rules or you is the best to follow