Smogon Forums

Void
Void
Should be fine. I'm gmt+8, can you play sometime my night?
celebi_vor
sure, around 10 pm your time? we can also play a few hours earlier or later if thats better for you.
Void
Void
That's fine yea
Void
Void
Hey sorry for the sudden change, 10pm likely doesn't work for me rn. It'll probably have to be later than 10pm mine (I'll update you when I get an exact time). If you could play tmr that would be great, I can do pretty much anytime, but if not I'll let you know as soon as I'm available tonight
celebi_vor
no problem. tomorrow would be ok if we can start before 11.30 am my time.
Void
Void
I think sometime next week might be best, as I’ll probably only be back after 11:30am yours. Sorry again for this, a lot of unexpected things came up this weekend
celebi_vor
i can most likely play tomorrow afternoon and tuesday afternoon or evening (my time). Not sure for the rest of the week
Void
Void
Tuesday afternoon yours works, how’s 2-3pm?
celebi_vor
sounds good!
celebi_vor
hey, Im online on Showdown. Just massage me when you are ready
Void
Void
Sorry bro, i couldnt find you on showdown and smogon forums wasnt loading for me at that time. Let me know if you are free at all for the rest of the week, for a quick reply you can either message me on discord: Void#7627 or you can just check on showdown if I’m on, my username is Void
Void
Void
If you're free to play sometime today lmk
celebi_vor
Sure, we can play now if you have time or a bit later if thats better (I will be online until about 6 pm my time). Tomorrow would also work for me but i cant play this weekend.