Smogon Forums

zoe
zoe
Uh, I can't really do either of those unfortunately, Thursday I'm at school in my mornings and I'll be at work during your 1am on sunday. I'm really only available during my nights (I'm -4 btw) but idk if that works for you.
Yuichi
Yuichi
i have work most of the week, only time i can play in the morning is probs like 11am or 12pm on saturday my time
Yuichi
Yuichi
alternatively i can do like 1am on friday bc theres a small chance ill need to work my sat morning
zoe
zoe
frick thought I responded to this, 11am your saturday is probably the only one I can really do unfortunately so I'd like to do that if possible
Yuichi
Yuichi
ok, no promises though bc i might get called for work last min, will update if that happens
Yuichi
Yuichi
my shift would theoretically end at 1pm, can also play at around that time (1.30pm ish?) if youre ok with that instead
zoe
zoe
if that's better for you then sure, I would prefer (your) 11am if possible, though, up to you.
Yuichi
Yuichi
lets do 1.30 pm sat then
zoe
zoe
okay I'm actually illiterate and forgot I have work earlier that morning so I would rlly rlly prefer we do your 11am unless you absolutely cannot (i.e you get called in)
zoe
zoe
hate to do this but I'm gonna have to say I can't do 1:30 because I have work so early that day me playing that late is going to screw up a ton of stuff