Smogon Forums

Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
I have a more detailed availability on my wall if wanted - in a comment to wall message made by BigChuchu.
recti
recti
um im +5.5 could you do abit earlier like 3o clok ure time
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
I think that's pretty close to impossible for me to do this week, might be able to squeeze in 3PM some time on the weekend but I doubt it since I think I'm either away this weekend or doing uni work around that time this weekend if I wiggle my way out of the travelling.
recti
recti
les go in 10 mins
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Currently busy, and I usually can't just jump on rfn's ever.
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Give me your actual availability and I'm sure we'll figure something out, but trying for rfn's/let's go in x minutes won't work.
recti
recti
Ok my evenings 4 30 pm to 6 30 pm or weekends whenever you want from 8am to 11 and from 2pm to 6 30 pm
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Hmm, I'll try to wiggle out of the travelling and see if I can't make myself available one day on the weekend span; likely sunday. I'll get back to you tmrw evening my time.
Fleeting Memories
Fleeting Memories
Could you do sometime 6:45-6:50PM your time saturday? (My 3:15-3:20PM.) I've managed to make my saturday uni work hours from 11AM to 3PM my time and takes me about 10 minutes to get home from uni.
recti
recti
oh i have a game on sat and cant get on after that appreciate your schedueling efforts,for that reason alone, OK