Kaboom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when ubers open, -4
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    I’ve deleted absolutely 0 related to the scheduling, I just deleted some comments I made in poor taste. Super wild accusation and smods can already see deleted messages to begin with
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I can read deleted messages so if there’s any issue with them, it’ll surface

with this in mind, one person was on for the bulk of the range and one person was unresponsive the entire range for many hours after. Any of the other stuff is just irrelevant at that point.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    What you say goes
    hey! lc majors +2, when works for u?
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    -4. I'd be down to play today the next couple hours or the next couple days similar time.
    Voltix
    Voltix
    Im free to play now if u want
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    uh yeah I'll be on main as Kaboom64
    UU Open, gmt -7. I am available Wednesday 3pm onwards, Thursday before 2pm or after 8pm, Friday after 8pm, Saturday I am relatively free but prefer mornings or evenings and Sunday I am free before 1 pm.
    Hi, when play ru open? I'm GMT-4, can do after 7 PM on most weekdays, or later in the day for this weekend
    Kev
    Kev
    can we do more towards 7:30? got another one at 7
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Yeah sure ill be around til 8:30 so you have time for the series
    Kev
    Kev
    can play now
    Hey, we're paired for Ubers open. I'm EST (actually in NJ too lol). I'm most flexible on weekends afternoon and evenings but days can potentially work as well. Let me know what works for you.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    \o should be easy to schedule then lol, does Thursday or Saturday anywhere between 3-5 pm (gimmie like a 30 minute window in there) work?
    hamiltonion
    hamiltonion
    Yup Saturday 3-5 works. My discord is hamiltonion#7282 if its easier to schedule there
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    oh whoops, I must've missed this, otto#4321 is mine, I sent a friend request.
    paired for pu open, I'm GMT+2. i cannot play on Saturday or Sunday. I also have work at tuesday and thursday evening. Beyond that, however, i am mostly free and should be rather flexible.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Damnnn I was just checking my opps LOL. I'll get back to you later today. If it's convenient we can talk on discord and just repost times here
    eifo
    eifo
    sure! my discord is eifo#1101
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    you should have a noti. Otto#4321 is mine
    Hello when would you like to play for NU open? I'm GMT+1, I'm free most evenings and nights but will try to accommodate
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    So are you able to make it today or do we shoot for one of the next two days. Pls reply within a half hour if you see this
    Realistic Waters
    just take the win, sorry we couldn't play
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Alright, sucks our schedules really didn't line up
    hi, we're matched up for RU open. im gmt-4 and prefer nights but can do afternoons too.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Hey, I'm -4 too, saturday or sunday like 7-8pm work well for you? Sorry for not getting back to ya sooner
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    take the win im too busy with irl shit rn sorry
    LC open, I’m -7 and afternoons/evenings are best for me
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Oh man i crashed after work, understandable if you call act, but if not I'll play basically any time that works w/ you outside of tmrw between 5-30am-2pm
    rs
    rs
    Can you play same time today? (Around 5:30 pm -7?) otherwise I don’t have much time this weekend between plans/other games
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Yeah, I'll be on smogtours around then as Kaboom64
    hi, bw championship im gmt -4. work best weekends, lmk
    fakenagol
    could we do at 5pm instead? my friend just changed it to friday sorry lol. if not 6 could work, i just didnt want to be pressed for time incase our series goes long
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    ofc no worries I just said the first time that came to my head. Better early than taking up a friday night.
    fakenagol
    sounds good, see ya this friday at 5pm
    SSLC GMT+6 usually free at night when do u wanna play
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Gmt -4. Tuesday-Thursday I can probably play from 4-6pm my time, might have some obligations come up. Saturday 10am-6pm my time I can make work.
    Eniigma
    Eniigma
    Then Saturday 10 am ur time
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…