Smogon Forums

Brammi
Brammi
We can rfn if you want.
Brammi
Brammi
Otherwise I am +11 but given I'm also on an evenings only situation we might need to look at weekend.
Brammi
Brammi
Would 4pm on your Saturday work?
MZ
MZ
Sorry I would’ve rfn’d. Would you do 6am -5 tues-fri? That’s the time I’ve got before work
Brammi
Brammi
I can do that thursday.
MZ
MZ
Er sorry I appreciate u playing early, would Friday work instead?
Brammi
Brammi
yeah I can
MZ
MZ
hey im really sick and dont think im gonna make it, i will be around like all day fri/sat though for whatever new that works for you. I'll also try to message you when im up just in case it's still in time
Brammi
Brammi
yeah np, I'm pretty stacked in terms of commitments. But if you are ok with 'waiting your turn' around our agreed time but Sunday, I'm playing BW ubers the hour before.
MZ
MZ
works for me. you mean 4pm my time yeah? I also tried to message u rn if ur on, idk how much longer ill be up
Brammi
Brammi
Oh no, I meant the morning slot. And sorry was having dinner.
Brammi
Brammi
If we do that morning slot monday and ask for an extension it could work. Otherwise, I can maybe make a time work during your night time Sunday, but I won't be able to confirm any specific time it'd be when we're both around that day.
MZ
MZ
Morning slot on Monday with an extension works for me then. I can’t wait my time itd have to be at 6 but yeah that works. Sorry about all of this and thanks for being flexible. I’ll request extension rn
MZ
MZ
I’m not gonna make 6 but I will be around later for basically all day. If that doesn’t work then you can take the win