Smogon Forums

Brammi
Brammi
hey, sup, that's rough. I'm +11, which makes that 2am to 9am for me and I work a 9-6 job. Weekend?
Heysup
Heysup
Can't do weekend, can you do morning (8 am for you)?
Brammi
Brammi
I can do earlier, like 7 on my Wednesday morning.
Heysup
Heysup
Is that 4 pm my time? That works
Brammi
Brammi
I think it's 2pm in -6.
Heysup
Heysup
Ok that works
Brammi
Brammi
Hey, I'm alive, Just woke up but alive. Smogtours or main?
Brammi
Brammi
I gtg, I won't have time to do a full set bf I have to get going to work. I'd rather play so if we can find a time before deadline we can go with that. Feels bonked to call act so early in the week.
Heysup
Heysup
sorry - it seems like that was 4 pm my time not 2 pm so i missed you at 2 and then had to leave by 4. I should have counted myself and double checked. Does the 4 pm timeslot work for you tomorrow?
Brammi
Brammi
Dang my math was off. I can do an hour earlier I guess. (I had a late start today) We can also req extension and do that timeslot on wednesday again which would be honestly ideal for me.
Brammi
Brammi
put in an early ext req anyways
Heysup
Heysup
Ok well I'll be around from 2 to 4 today in case you're free and if not we can try for next Tuesday (your wednesday).
Brammi
Brammi
My original availability that morning is gone. I've been called in early that morning for a meeting before normal hours. I do however now have my monday off (I won't be fully available but I will be around and probably eager for the distraction) but fi you are all available at any time on you Sunday evening, I can attempt to make it work. That would be intermittent between probably 4pm and 4am in -6