SponsoredPost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hiya, we're opponents in RBY LC. I'm GMT -5, and am available every day Wednesday onwards. What time would work for you?
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Great. This has been a fun scheduling session, lol. See you there!
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey, I'll be spectating a draft match for a little bit, but I'll be ready to go still whenever you want to. Just chall SponsoredPost on main when you're all set.
    Maris Bonibell
    Maris Bonibell
    gotcha. ill chall in a second
    Hi, what time do you prefer for RBY round 5? I am GMT+1 so for me it's best anytime from 18:30 until like 23:00.
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey, I'm around-ish if you were ready early. I'm on main as SponsoredPost, so just chall when you're ready, I should get to it in a minute or two at most.
    Vangaio
    Vangaio
    I'll be in Smogtours as Vangaio from now
    Vangaio
    Vangaio
    Oh sorry I read it late, I'll go to main then
    Hello, we are opps for rby. I'm +10, good to play any time between 11am and 11pm. When's good for you?
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    I'm at -4 and am free around 1-PM - 11PM. Would my Friday at 9PM/your Saturday at 11AM work for you?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    That works for me, see you then
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey I'm hanging around kinda early right now. Whenever you get ready you can just message/challenge me on main. Name'll be the same there as is it is here.
    Hey when rby cup round 1? I'm GMT+1 and I am available during my afternoons
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Oh sorry, something had come up for today and I only just noticed this. Thursday still works, though.
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey, I'm around a little early and can go whenever you can. Just hanging around on main, so just chall me there when you're good. It'll be the same name there as here.
    hi when draft seasonal, -4, pretty free and would prefer earlier in the day
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    I'm also at -4, but not available until after Wednesday this week. Would around 3-4 on Friday work for you?
    MZ
    MZ
    3pm Friday sounds good
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Excellent, see you there!
    Hi we play RBY ubers and im -4, does thursday evening (8 maybe?) work for u
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Also -4, so that works pretty well for me. See you there!
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey, I'm around a little early. I'll be hanging around on main, so when you're ready, just feel free to message me there.
    Tree69420
    Tree69420
    alr
    Hi we play for usum draft. i'm gmt -4 and am available any day except Monday at pretty much any reasonable time in my time zone. When works for you?
    EndlessGadgets
    EndlessGadgets
    Great. I'll message you on here when I'm around. Might not be exactly at 6 since I might be eating dinner then.
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Deal. I usually get on about a half-hour early and wait for like an hour or so, but I'll just message again when that happens.
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Alright, I'm around now, just message me on main whenever you're set (and don't worry if your a little late). Name on main is the same as here.
    hi we play for rby pu, im gmt +12 and available from 10 am to 10 pm most days this week
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey, I'm at -4 myself so the weekend might be better to find good times more easily. Would Friday around 8PM my time/12 PM Sat. yours work? I can of course go later if needed. Weekdays are still possible, too, but it would depend on when you're open.
    nicole7735
    nicole7735
    yeah that time totally works, see you then
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey, I'm available a little early. I'll be hanging around main for a bit so when you're ready you can just message me there. The name'll be the same.
    Rby 7u, when do you want to play? Gmt+2
    Shing
    Shing
    oh yeah nvm, 9 pm gotchuuu
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    That said, I'm here a little early. I'll be tooling around on main for a while if you're ready, just message me there. The name'll be the same as here.
    Shing
    Shing
    I'm playing against someone rn, but will do you right after. Name is Shing'n Streets on showdown btw
    Hi we are paired for RBY Majors , I'm GMT+5.5 mostly free during evening
    Let me know when can you battle
    We're paired for RBY Majors, I'm GMT -4. I can play today from 8-9 PM, tomorrow at 6 PM, and Wednesday from 6-9 PM. Next week I can play Monday - Wednesday from 6-9 PM, Thursday from 6-10 PM, and Friday-Sunday from 9-11 PM. The final week I can play Monday from 8-9 PM, Tuesday - Thursday from 6-9 PM, Friday from 6-10 PM, Saturday at 10 AM and from 8-10 PM, and Sunday at 10 AM and from 8-9 PM.
    Hi, when do you want to play for the Mayhem tour? I'm GMT -3 and quite flexible with times
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey, I'm available a little early, so I'm just hanging around main. Feel free to DM me there whenever you're ready, the name'll be the same there.
    Irpachuza
    Irpachuza
    Hi! Do you think we can push it 45 mins from now?
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    That'll work. I'll still probably be hanging around main then, so just dm when you're ready.
    hi we're paired for ubers, im gmt +13 and available from 9 am to 10 pm most days this week, would prefer not to play on my weekend if at all possible
    nicole7735
    nicole7735
    yeah sure, so 7 pm ur time?
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Yup, that's right. Thanks and sorry for the kinda late notice on it.
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey, I'm available a little early. I'm just hanging around main atm, so just dm me there when you're ready. Name's the same there.
    When you wanna play the RBY ubers game? I'm good to play any time after 5pm. I'm GMT-5 btw
    Hi there, I'm GMT +5:30..let me know when we can battle have our battle(Random Mahyem for tour plaza)...also if you want can directly connect on discord for our schedule(shone#3959).
    Hello, we're paired for the rby seasonal. I'm gmt+1, wanna play tomorrow around 2 pm my time?
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    That's unfortunately in the middle of my day, I'm at GMT-5. The earliest I could do on weekdays would be 6PM my time which is midnight yours, if I'm mathing right. Would around noon my time/6PM yours on Saturday work?
    Hachimaki
    Hachimaki
    Oh, absolutely! No worries, see you on Saturday then c:
    SponsoredPost
    SponsoredPost
    Hey for whenever you check this, I'll be hanging out on main. When you're ready just dm/challenge me, the name will be the same there as it is here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…