Nick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i'm -4, free most times in the evening/afternoon, when are u free for oras gc tiebreak
    Taka
    Taka
    what are u on? i'm on as Takatk
    Taka
    Taka
    i'm just super tired dude i have been working all day, sorry for the tag mb
    Nick
    Nick
    oh mb didnt see this I only meant in a joking manner
    Hey when can you play for ou championship ? I'm +2
    Nick
    Nick
    shit sorry I forgot abt this
    Nick
    Nick
    how's noon tomorrow gmt-5. should b 7pm for you
    Scoptile
    Scoptile
    that should be good
    Hey sorry I am so late. We play for ORAS GC Set 1. I am GMT -5. What days work for you? I can do Tuesdays, Thursdays, and am free all weekends mostly.
    Of Shade
    Of Shade
    I can also do Monday/Wednesday if it is past 3pm my time.
    ss ou gc, gmt-4 would prefer next weekend sometime
    Nick
    Nick
    Noon
    Fc
    Fc
    might just be getting home at that time or on my way home after some weekday exams, a bit later like 2pm or smth would be nice
    Nick
    Nick
    ill be out then are you free at all tonight?
    Hey, I saw we were paired for USM Ubers..I’m gmt -4 and available after 4 pm on Thursday and Friday and after 12:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday
    are we racing to claim the name "Nick" on ps or what
    clean
    clean
    That sounds like a challenge
    Nick
    Nick
    Ur in Virginia I’m in dc, let’s run a boxing match, u win and u get my smog account I win and I get ur cas
    413X
    413X
    fight
    gmt+1 when play bo7 ss, i can't do friday, saturday evening probably works, sunday evening should work also but is less convenient for me
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Update; sunday evening's gotten a lot rougher for me, it's my brother's birthday and i'm getting more info abt the scheduling for that, 22:30 (your discord suggestion) doesn't work tho I -might- be able to squeeze something in around 20:00 (can't promise anything tho). Is there really no saturday time that works for you?
    Nick
    Nick
    I definitely can’t do Saturday unfortunately, 20:00 Sunday should work
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    sv 1v1 no johns, tomorrow 6pm onwards gmt+8 and Wednesday 4pm onwards (gmt+8) till 1030pm mine is good for me
    realaccountami?
    realaccountami?
    quick update: 630pm-1030pm gmt+8 Tuesday since school had other plans, Wednesday is going to have to be 6pm-1030pm. my mornings work too (about 710am) if youd like, i can try for 940pm or so mine tonight as well if we have to
    Hey when do you want to play for OST. My time zone is gmt-6 and I'll be available to play most hours during the weekend and most other days in the afternoon.
    Hey man I think the match situation got amended and I am confirmed to be your opponent for this round, timezone is gmt -6 and weekend would be best for me just lmk what works for you and we can try to find a time that suits us both well.
    Hello we play for SS ssnl r3! I'm Gmt -6 and would be most free on the weekend.
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Hey man I think the match situation got amended and I am your opponent for this round, weekend would be best for me just lmk what works for you and we can try to find a time that suits us both well.
    hellou, sm ssnl, +1, as soon as possible, afternoon to night all possible
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…