TheNewGuyM8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when for uubers open im gmt -6
    TheNewGuyM8
    TheNewGuyM8
    Also gmt-6, I should be available Wednesday afternoon but I'll let you know of a time before then. If I don't respond by Wednesday at 12am then you can have the win
    DripLegend
    TheNewGuyM8
    TheNewGuyM8
    Alright sorry yeah can't do tomorrow, I'll give you the win. Gl in the tournament
    Ou ssnl, +1 here. Wed/Fri night or weekend mornings would be ideal, if none of those work can try and be flexible
    jawabarat
    jawabarat
    Cya saturday 8am +1 then?
    jawabarat
    jawabarat
    You never responded to this, can you play now?
    TheNewGuyM8
    TheNewGuyM8
    Oh sorry, I didn't respond because I thought we agreed to that and was waiting for you. It's okay, I missed the time so you can have the win
    ou ssnl r1. est, free this evening, Wednesday afternoon/evening, and I can give more times if needed. Wby?
    TheNewGuyM8
    TheNewGuyM8
    Ok I should be able to do Saturday (tomorrow) all day, just let me know when so I can set a reminder
    tom holland
    tom holland
    Hey take win my bad dude. Had irl stuff come up and don't think I can fit the games in. Really sorry.
    TheNewGuyM8
    TheNewGuyM8
    No it's fine, you can take the win I did miss the first time
    SM RU, GMT+1 would like to play asap, lmk if Wednesday my afternoon could work
    Suzuya
    Suzuya
    Ive class like 45min after so if the games doesn’t start at 50 it will be difficult to finish it
    TheNewGuyM8
    TheNewGuyM8
    Ok to clarify, is it 7:45am Wednesday for you? If so that time works great for me. If you want me to get on asap you can also dm me on discord if you have that, dm me at TheNewGuyM8#4394.
    Suzuya
    Suzuya
    yeah it works, I’ll add u rn then
    We play for monotype spring seasonals im gmt-4 when can ya play
    TheNewGuyM8
    TheNewGuyM8
    I'm gmt-7, I can play right now or later if you want.
    TheNewGuyM8
    TheNewGuyM8
    If I don't respond fast btw, dm me on discord my username is TheNewGuyM8#4394
    Uta The Clown
    Uta The Clown
    We can play right now. Im on as my username here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…