Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• come BACK To this site
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    whoa it worked? lmao what was the last date you were here
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Its been a really long time. Although I was never fully gone. I still help out the sprite project on discord.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh snap I didn't know you were on discord. we should talk on there
    bro you're never on, how am I supposed to play u in ADV Ubers
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    My laptop is being fixed so I havent been on recently. When is the deadline?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Thursday, I'm in RoA so whenever you're free just tag me on PS or discord.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Ill hit you up as soon as my laptop gets fixed then. Otherwise you could have the win
    Hy when do you want to play for gsc übers?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    That's too late for me on a weekday. I'm gmt+2. Usually I can play after 6 pm gmt+2 on weekdays. Otherwise weekend is fine as well
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Okay so thats noon for me. We could try making that work. You could find me in roa on ps
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    ok I'll just look for you on roa, usually I'm online there as well when I am available
    I'm on PS at 10 p.m. tonight if you wanna play Rby ubers
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Ill try to be around but theres a chance im busy then until 11 or 12
    we're bw nuing now, when do u wanna do that? -6
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Just know that i may be a bit preoccupied getting what if week going since it starts at 11 so it might be a bit slow
    MZ
    MZ
    I dont know what that means. Do you want to play later?
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    I was just saying that there may be a small break in between games but we could still get it done
    hey we are op Rby Ubers, I am GMT + 2 when can you play?
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    We could play tomorrow if you want. I should be around on roa in ps at 11am gmt -4 and probably the evening
    hello, we're opponents for RBY GC. I'm GMT +2, for easier scheduling here's my discord: MetalGross#9916.
    Mornings/afternoons would be be best for me this week, the weekend will probably be unavailable and evenings next week.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Yeah it shouldnt hard to find you. Always see you on discord and you could find me in roa a lot.
    hey, when do you want to play for rby gc? i'm gmt +2, past 10pm my time would be ideal
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    I was doing a ton of stuff yesterday and forgot our game. Sorry about that. Would you nkt be able to play today?
    Frrf
    i already have stuff planned for the next three days and since we have one more week i'd rather not overcharge my nights
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Alright next week it is
    gsc, im gmt-4, you can add me on discord Lambo#5106
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    we have the same gmt so shouldnt be hard to meet. Im on the roa room on ps a lot if you want to find me there
    hey, we play adv nu for the roa forum tour, and honestly u can just hmu whenever u see me on roa room to play. would be nice to play pretty early this week but whenever is fine. im gmt-4, for scheduling purposes 2pm-6pm and 11pm-1am my time work most days
    Tagged you on disc and messaging now, if you can play sometime today let me know!
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    My bad was outside all day today but should be ggod to go later. How long you around for?
    Rage
    Rage
    I messaged on discord and you never replied, I don’t want to extend the round but if you can’t play after I get home from work I’ll have to flip it
    Hi there. We play for BW OU Global Championship round two. My timezone is GMT+3. When are you able to get this done?
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Hey there. My timezone is -4 and from my time i tend to be on during the afternoon to a bit past midnight but im flexible if you cant make these times. Im always on roa in ps and you can find me on the roa room in discord if im not
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    well yeah, it is a tad bit too late but i don't mind trying to catch you between 11am-4pm your time if you are online during that time.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    ok i can try being around at that time on friday/saturday
    Hey, are you available to play BW GC Sunday 8pm +2 ?
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    That's it but I will try again in 15-30 minutes if you are still available
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Ill try being around but I may have to leave by then.
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    Ok no problem. Fortunately, we still have a week to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…