Sauzels
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, i'm PST and we're paired for CCC. I'm free on most afternoons/evenings besides this weekend. Lmk what works :O
    hi! we are paired for ccc this week. i am gmt-6 and could play during the day for me almost any day this week. any times best for you?
    freebird88
    My nights are pretty full this week so I wouldn’t be able to do that. What about around 4 my time on Wednesday?
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Is that the latest you'll go?
    freebird88
    For Wednesday yeah I couldn't do later than that. I could do 8-5 my time today or tomorrow though
    we play for ccc when you wanna play I'm GMT -4, probably sometime Saturday would work
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    All right; I'm GMT-7, anytime in the late afternoon/evening should work.
    bea
    bea
    saturday 9 PM GMT -4 work for you?
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Sounds good.
    hey we play for ccc when do u wanna play im gmt+2
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Are you okay with late night or earlyish morning your time? I'm GMT-7 and a late riser.
    Peum
    Peum
    Uhh, ok ig, just ping me on discord @Peum when you're awake
    GMT+1 when Play for tp Tour ? I could play Tomorrow
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Hey, sorry for not responding earlier. I'm free most days in the afternoon-evening GMT-7, which seems to line up with nighttime hours for you. Does that work for you?
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    hey, can you play your monring like 7-8 am ? That would be my 4 or 5pm. If not, then weekends would work better for me.
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    That's just about the worst time for me lol... I guess we'll have to play Saturday, agh
    Hello, we play for tp winter seasonal. When are you available. I am +8 and prefers weekdays
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    I'm -7 and can do most any day preferably in the afternoon or evening, so like... sometime from 5am to 2pm your time.
    Lechen
    Lechen
    Perfect! I can play in about an hour, or we can play during 1:30 pm my time. I prefer to play in an hour, but both work well.
    Lechen
    Lechen
    Ok thanks. See you at 12:40 pm my time
    Hi. Tp rand bats. I’m gmt+0 and can do 5pm to 10pm every day apart from Friday and Saturday
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Really sorry, I managed to miss your PM notification somehow. How does Sunday at 8PM your time sound?
    Jonbot
    Jonbot
    Sounds good. cya then
    Jonbot
    Jonbot
    On normal showdown as Jonbot25
    Hi we play for tours plaza im gmt +0. I can play today if ur around? Get it done nice and early. Else i can do tomorrow up until around 2pm or any time thursday.
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Yea sounds good. 7 30 pm? :)
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Aaaaa I messed up time conversion and meant after 8pm; I can almost definitely make 7:30pm but I may be a bit late.
    Alternately, I can actually just play now?
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Ah sorry only just seen this. Would 9pm work better for you? I have another series at 8.
    Hey, we play for the tours plaza winter seasonal. My time zone is GMT-5 and my availability is flexible. Let me know when you'd like to play.
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Are you good to play now?
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Otherwise tomorrow in the GMT-8 afternoon would be wonderful
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Hey, I can play now. I've contacted you on PS.
    Hi we are pairing for the random slam tour when would you want to play?
    Lokifan
    Lokifan
    I'm gmt 0 btw
    Sauzels
    Sauzels
    Ack hello! I'm sorry for not checking my notifs, didn't expect to play this week.
    I'm good for any day any time from 19:00-0:00 or 1:00-8:00GMT!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…