Buhrito
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RoAPL,I'm +8,i want play Sunday 9pm my time and 9am your time,my discord is metallica126,you can add it.
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    ok this time works for me, see you then
    Metallica126
    Metallica126
    hey,i'm now on tour
    roapl i am +2 and prefer my evenings
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    hi, just started school this week - im not gonna have access to my PC until around Friday so is weekend cool? I should be able to do +2 evenings, im -4
    Mada
    Mada
    Okay sunday 9pm +2?
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    works see u then
    While I couldn't rfn due to having 2 bars of data (a skill issue), I can play rn to the rest of the day. If today doesn't work, my tz is -5 I can play afternoon until like 2 am on other days. I'm also very active on discord and my tag is meisterrr
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    its all good, unfortunately i just started my shift at work today but i can olay later tonight when my shift is over - does tonigh at 10 pm gmt -4 work for you?
    TheMoneyMeister
    TheMoneyMeister
    It does!
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    See you then
    Mystery Box Random Battles, when do you want to play? I’m currently CET (+2) and I’ll board a plane for 11.5 hours in three hours, but I’m really available whenever this week. I’d prefer to get it done asap though so feel free to let me know when you’re online
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    is CET +2 = to GMT +4? i am GMT -4, i can play tomorrow my time at 11AM, does that work for you?
    AmericanPi
    AmericanPi
    Yeah sure, that'll work, see you then on SmogTours as AmericanPi
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    see you then
    hey, we are paired for oraspl, im gmt+5.5, lmk what works for you. you can pm me on discord so_noisy for quicker scheduling.
    Hi Hi

WC of rand bats. Does Weekday 12:30 - 7:30ish GMT +10 work for you?
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    i assume you mean 12:30pm, in which case yes. Does 12:30pm Thursday your time work for you? (around 22 hours from now)
    iloverandbats
    Yep. Let's do it then!
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    perfect see u then
    yo roapl im gmt-3 and free mostly after my 3pm
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    im gmt-4, how does Thursday 5pm your time sound?
    ACR1
    ACR1
    friday instead of thursday sounds better
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    that works for me
    hey freedom cup playoffs when im -3 and can play most afternoons
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    whats up, im -4 and have work today/tomorrow all afternoon, but Im off Wednesday - Im avaliable all day Wednesday so let me know what time on Wednesday works for you
    JustFranco
    JustFranco
    ur 5pm wed then?
    Buhrito
    Buhrito
    Sounds good, see you then
    Hey we’re paired for rbtt this round, when do you wanna play? I’m pretty busy the beginning of this week, so I can’t do Monday or Tuesday, but I’m generally free afterwards on weekday evenings, and weekend mornings + evenings. My timezone is GMT-5
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…