yellowfin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• adv lc gmt+1, is it possible to make an extension since I'm going out of vacation this week?
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    ah fk i just remembered abt this game... we can do same/diff time tomorrow or the day after if u want
    Shing
    Shing
    is it not possible now?
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    oh we can now too lol on main as yellowfin
    Adv Lc
    I;m +5.5 and free evening my time , let me know when you arefree
    SOM/05
    SOM/05
    we got only 3 days left, if you dont replay i have to call act against you
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    oops just take w sorry
    Heya, when do you wanna play for LC Open? I'm GMT +1, free most days between 4PM-11PM my time so whatever works for you in that range should be fine for me
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    hi! would it be possible to play around five pm your time on thursday?
    Lily
    Lily
    Sure
    Lily
    Lily
    I'm on stours whenever
    LC ssnl This week it's probably easiest for me to do around noon on Sunday gmt-6 if that works
    Heysup
    Heysup
    You're a week early.....but I may have some time in an hour or so
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    am i rly a fucking week early LOL im so sorry. cya in 7 days
    Heysup
    Heysup
    lol it so happens i have some time right now if you're still here.
    Heya, I am your opponent for the LC Winter Seasonal!
    I am GMT+1 and am available for most of Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
    Let me know what works for you and i'll see if we can make it happen
    Hey, matched for SV LC Kickoff R1, I'm GMT-5 available all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, tomorrow anytime from about 1 PM-9 PM, and potentially Thursday around 6:30 PM till 10:30 PM. If those times don't work, I can try for less secure times.
    Flou
    Flou
    I might run a little late, but should be no later than like 1:05-1:10 if that's all good, sorry
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    ya for sure !! :-)
    Flou
    Flou
    Sorry for not communicating earlier, im on right now as StupidFlou_ whenever you're ready
    Hi, we're paired for lc last chance! I am gmt+1, can play any afternoon or night past Tuesday, and cant play from 7 to 9:30PM on the days I am available on. When do you want to do this?
    Hello, we play in 2 hours for the LC fall seasonal I believe; you tried to rfn me and I refused, and you said 8 PM my time, which is GMT -4.
    hi lc ssnl when do you wanna play
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    im utc-7 and free saturday from 10 am up to 1pm & sunday from about 1 pm onwards lmk a time that works
    Chloe
    Chloe
    sunday 6pm ur time or so would be epic if u could do that
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    ya that should work :)
    Hey bro i just wanted to say im sorry in my tour post i was being kinda passive aggressive cause i thought u didnt say GG but i just rewatched replay and saw you did. Sorry about that my man, big mistake on my part. Love u to death. I get kind of set off when ppl dont say gg idk, but yeah wanted to clear that up. edited my tour post too accordingly. Sorry again
    inscribe
    inscribe
    To be clear I didn’t say nothing crazy or disrespectful or anything lol just mentioned that u didn’t say gg (or so I thought) and got off line b4 I could if u could go back and save the replay for game 1. You probably don’t care about all this but I just had to set things straight for my conscience. Thanks for being a great competitor and making the process of setting up this match really easy. Blessings bro
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    oh shit did it not show my gg ??? no worries id be a bit mad if someone didn't gg me lmaooo hope u go far in the tour :)
    inscribe
    inscribe
    i was playing on my phone the last half of the game so since u ggd kinda early i didnt see your message when i switched to the chat. appreciate you for being understanding bro people like you are great for the community keep being you! and thank you my man we'll see
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…