Rissoux
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, is there any Chance for Austria to participate in Draft Worldcup? Unfortunately, some people fucked up with the sign up deadline. One will sign up in a few hours and then we would be enough eligible player.
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    Caught up, Austria has 14 eligible players so you all are good to go. If you have more questions let me know
    Drachenkeule
    Drachenkeule
    Alright Crinchy is also eligible, right?
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    Yes. Check the eligibility document in the player sign up thread for an up to date list Drachenkeule
    Hey the art for the DLWC I Signups is not showing
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    It's a local browser issue unfortunately. Nothing much to be done about it, thank you though!
    Gambit_Gamin
    Gambit_Gamin
    Ah that's unfortunate. Could the problem possibly be solved by having a moderator edit the post and put the art on the post?
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    I have super mod permissions and can assure you that the art has been placed in the post, not the discord link.
    why the krasinski pfp
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    John Krasinski is one of my favorite actors/directors and I am told I act a bit like him in person!
    Bella
    Bella
    No way hes jim irl
    Opinions on steak? There is a wrong answer.
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    I enjoy taking it on longs walk on the beach, ruffling it’s hair, and telling it I had a good day.
    They told me all my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    Take it from a man that loves what you got...
    and baby girl you're a star, don't let em tell you you’re not
    if i steal you that's kidnapping + grand larceny have you ever thought about that
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    Espionage is the crime of spying or secretly watching a person, company, government, etc. for the purpose of gathering secret information or detecting wrongdoing, and to transfer such information to another organization or state.
    I know what u did.
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    Larceny is the act of taking items that don't belong to you. When you're talking about grand larceny in NC, the state distinguishes between petty larceny and grand larceny. The theft of anything valued under $1,000 is described as petty larceny while anything over $1,000 is considered grand larceny.
    MonkeBoi215
    I know what u did
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    Tax fraud occurs when an individual or business entity willfully and intentionally falsifies information on a tax return to limit the amount of tax liability. Tax fraud essentially entails cheating on a tax return in an attempt to avoid paying the entire tax obligation.
    Hello, I can Tryout for the draft league. If you’re interested, but I haven’t discord. But connected 5h/day here and in showdown
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    Hey Xr_Kartana Thanks for offering! I don't think we're running try outs but will keep you in mind. Have a great one.
    Last seen 10 minutes ago · Performing moderation duties
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    “Last seen 10 minutes ago laying the smack down on some banned fools.”
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    Espionage is the crime of spying or secretly watching a person, company, government, etc. for the purpose of gathering secret information or detecting wrongdoing, and to transfer such information to another organization or state.
    Heyo we paired up for the draft summer seasonal. Im GMT -5. Free most days after 2pm-ish. When works best for you?
    chimp
    chimp
    Oop. I thought we had scheduled for Sunday. Are you good go later tn?
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    What time tonight do you think?
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    chimp just take the ffw man I haven’t had time for this today and I won’t tonight
    Hey Rissoux when are ya free for some USUM gaming? GMT +1 here
    HarmonyHatterene37
    HarmonyHatterene37
    Oh wait did you say EST. Isn't that 5 hours behind haha (they're currently on daylight savings so that would be -4). If that's the case, availability is 4pm to 6pm on those days your time
    Rissoux
    Rissoux
    HarmonyHatterene37 yeah im 5 hours behind you i think. -4 from gmt and you're +1, so we can do tomorrow at like noon est (1700 GMT+1)? or an hour before if that's better.
    HarmonyHatterene37
    HarmonyHatterene37
    Yeah i'm happy to do 1700 +1 tomorrow! See you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…