Nick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sv 1v1 no johns, tomorrow 6pm onwards gmt+8 and Wednesday 4pm onwards (gmt+8) till 1030pm mine is good for me
    realaccountami?
    realaccountami?
    quick update: 630pm-1030pm gmt+8 Tuesday since school had other plans, Wednesday is going to have to be 6pm-1030pm. my mornings work too (about 710am) if youd like, i can try for 940pm or so mine tonight as well if we have to
    Hey when do you want to play for OST. My time zone is gmt-6 and I'll be available to play most hours during the weekend and most other days in the afternoon.
    Hey man I think the match situation got amended and I am confirmed to be your opponent for this round, timezone is gmt -6 and weekend would be best for me just lmk what works for you and we can try to find a time that suits us both well.
    Hello we play for SS ssnl r3! I'm Gmt -6 and would be most free on the weekend.
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Hey man I think the match situation got amended and I am your opponent for this round, weekend would be best for me just lmk what works for you and we can try to find a time that suits us both well.
    hellou, sm ssnl, +1, as soon as possible, afternoon to night all possible
    Hey! Monotype ssnl, i'm gmt 0 and mostly available all my afternoon time. What about you?
    Hey, we play for ubers ssnl, im gmt +1, cant play on thursday evening but pretty much all other times
    Yo oras ssnl, I’ gmt +1, you can contact me on discord to make the schedule easier, when can you play?
    hey, om majors. -5, free basically any time after 5pm for me and can make days work if need be just lmk in advance. weekends im free all day :3
    hayedenn
    hayedenn
    bump, my only avail change is that im not free saturday night
    we play for ubers ssnl, I'm -5, can do my evening/night most days this week, or pretty much any time saturday
    paired for smru cup, I'm GMT+1. i can play from 11am-5pm on friday, saturday, and sunday.
    Nick
    Nick
    sorry for late response, ill be free for the next hour if thats possible, if not how about 10am gmt-4 tomorrow?
    eifo
    eifo
    i can play if we begin right now
    Nick
    Nick
    im on
    hey when are you good for the DOU ssnl? I'm GMT+0, and would prefer to play around 5pm my time during the weekdays, as I have a no pokemon policy on the weekends. 5pm GMT+0 tomorrow or thursday are my preferred times.
    Nick
    Nick
    aw shit im gonna get acted aren't I
    Nick
    Nick
    no mons on weekend is absurd but thats on me for the late response
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…