Smogon Forums

mil0022
yo wsg, i didnt even play my first game so im not 100% sure how i moved on, my opponent never told me they forfeited or anything, but anyways lol im aest, so normally like 10am-12pm ur time would be ideal and can do that pretty much every day
mil0022
ah nvm dw about what i said above, just saw that the game was coinflipped thats why i moved on, forgot to ask for an extension kek
mil0022
so when do u wanna go lol
Cyril tbh
Cyril tbh
Sorry, forgot abt this. Want to go Sunday at 11 am?
Cyril tbh
Cyril tbh
Hey, something came up, wanna go at 7 pm instead?
Cyril tbh
Cyril tbh
I gave ya three more hours, calling act now, feel free to send me a dm and Ill change it :)
mil0022
sorry ive been hella busy at school you able to go at like 10am-1pm ur time today? dont think its fair to claim tbf since u dodged for the first half of the week but yeah if we can play thatd be great
mil0022
we got our game extended so if you'd be able to play at the time i mentioned above, we have til wednesday to get them done so just lmk when ur free
Cyril tbh
Cyril tbh
uhhhhh sorry about that, I didnt notice your message, Im not too active on smogon lmao. Uhh Ill available 1 pm tomorrow if that works with ya
mil0022
i think i should be able to make that? this timezone shit sucks :kekw: and nws you didnt respond, im not active either lmao, if theres any chance u could do an hour / half an hour before that would be much preferred but i should be able to amke it, just to clarify its bo3 i got coinflipped game 1 so i havent played one yet lmao
mil0022
yo 10 mins early but just lmk when ur gonna go, if i dont respond in 5mins better to hmu on disc, chonkmoment#6559
mil0022
cant guarantee ill be around for too long, got school in the morning and do need a decent nights sleep lol