Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Gen 3 +1. I can play tomorrow morning my time or today evening+night. Let me know if you can or give me a time that is good for you, or else we plan for wednesday+.
    Void
    Void
    Hi i’m dropping out of the tournament, take the win
    ADV LC, I'm -8, only really free on the weekend, prefer earlier in the day. When are you available?
    Sabelette
    Sabelette
    i can probably do that, 11 yours is likely to be fine
    Sabelette
    Sabelette
    on tours as sweet sabelette
    Void
    Void
    My bad my spl game got postponed and I forgot abt this. If ur not around anymore take the W
    ADV LC, I see you're +8 can you do your morning sometime, like Saturday 10am +8?
    Void
    Void
    Yea I got delayed, it was still a pretty awk time for me in the end but idk what else with the tz diff. If u can’t do a similar time tmr then take the win
    Fragments
    Fragments
    If you're here rn luckily I haven't left yet, I can grab my laptop and play
    Void
    Void
    Yeah I can do now if you’re still around. On main as Void
    Hello! We play for the Roa dpp dou tour. I'm gmt-8. What day and time works for you?
    Void
    Void
    If you're available earlier I'm on showdown as void now
    Void
    Void
    I won't be available at 1pm mine as unfortunately something came up, so if you're aren't free now and can't do 1-2 hrs later either then take the win
    Bless
    Bless
    I'll just take the win
    Have a good day!
    Hi, we play for the ROA DPP DOU tour, would it be possible for you to play before the weekend? I'm -5 and anytime during the week should prob work for me.
    bagel
    bagel
    oh im free now i totally thought i responded my bad haha
    bagel
    bagel
    ill be around for a couple hours
    Void
    Void
    I'm free for a bit rn, I'm on main as Void send me a chall if you're around
    When for masters, Im -7
    a fairy
    a fairy
    The deadline is in 4 hours
    TPH
    TPH
    Assuming you cant get on, gl rest
    Void
    Void
    Ah damn, that's the only time I can do as I'm at work and that's my lunch break. Thought it would be fine if it was a matter of a couple hours, but guess that's not possible. Unfortunate I'd rather play if we could, thanks anyway
    smogon masters im gmt+2 lmk
    Void
    Void
    I'm +8 and pretty flexible on the weekend, just lmk what time works for you (as long as its reasonable for me)
    Wesleyy
    Wesleyy
    if youd add my discord w3sleyy its easier for me to respond when im not on my pc. i could play anyday basicly anytime besides saturday
    Wesleyy
    Wesleyy
    I messaged you on discord, i hope you could respond and we can schedule the game
    When Smogon masters am +2
    Void
    Void
    I’m +8, maybe sometime sunday night mine? Overall pretty flexible that day so just lmk what works for you
    jb291
    jb291
    can play whenever today
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    LMAO jb291 you cannot get activity out of this, that's so ridiculous
    hey void, when would you like to play for dpp cup? im gmt-7
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    i can prolly play before the other set still, if my opp doesnt need to go right away
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    may be best to play my other set first if that is ok, if they show up on time
    Void
    Void
    Yeah that's fine. I'm on stours now ready to play whenever you want
    Hi im gmt -5 when you want to play? Im free this sunday in my morning.
    Ghostfall22
    Ghostfall22
    Hey, im just around rn if you want to start early. On as Ghostfall22
    Ghostfall22
    Ghostfall22
    I´ll be connected till my 11:30 am max
    Void
    Void
    Oh sorry I thought you’d be later so I was still out. I’ll def be around 11-11:30 urs I’ll let you know when I’m ready
    (DDP Cup) I'm available anytime after 4:00pm GMT-5 on sun-wed
    I'm generally free all day Thu-sat
    Just give me a time that you feel comfort with and ill see if I can make it happen :blobthumbsup:
    Hi, we need to play for DPP GC. Im GMT+2, can we play this Saturday?
    Void
    Void
    I’m around now if you can. If not tomorrow is fine, let me know your preferred time(s) and I’ll make sure I’m available
    celebi_vor
    give me 15 minutes and Im ready! Smogon Tournament or Main server?
    Void
    Void
    I'm on main as void, just pm me if you wanna play
    Hey mate we play for ost. I'm gmt+13 and free Friday night 6pm-12am as well as Sunday afternoon from like 1pm-10pm if any of that works for you? Busy on Saturday can't play then unless early morning. Can do after work during the week but I work static hours so can't really guarantee when I'll be home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…