Smogon Forums

jawabarat
jawabarat
I’m at work rn sorry, could play wed/thu 5.30pm +0 onwards or at the weekend though
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
would it be possible for u to do 4:30/5 pm for battle
jawabarat
jawabarat
I finish work at 5 and if I walk home fast as I can I can get back for 5.30, sorry
I can play earlier at the weekend though
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
so can we fight rn
jawabarat
jawabarat
Sorry, scheduled w someone else for now then I have to go out to boxing
Could do 4.30-5pm on saturday though?
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
... smh;i dont think the weekends will work/will be very tough,can you do our match right after ur other one ends
jawabarat
jawabarat
Won’t have time sorry
Can get up at my 7am to play on thu or fri before work or 5.30pm on fri?
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
aight,can you let me know all the time slots u will be available in tomo so i can figure what best suits me
jawabarat
jawabarat
Cant do tomorrow. Thu or fri mornings or evenings are fine and Imll be accomodating as possible for the weekend if theres any times there you can do
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
At what time will you wake up tomorrow
jawabarat
jawabarat
I usually get up at 8am +0 for work, I’ll get up at 7am if that’s the only time we can play/weekend definitely isnt working
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
so i cant rlly confirm on 7am since idk my own schedule till my morning so if it isnt much of a hassle could u just set up a alarm at 630am or 7am or whatever time u were planning to wake up for the match and have a quick glance at whatever mssg i send,if i say for later/not that time just go back to sleep ig and if i say i am good to go we can battle then if it works with u
jawabarat
jawabarat
Im a very light sleeper and id rather not go into work tired unless I really have to. Is there no time at all you can definitely commit to or at the weekend?
jawabarat
jawabarat
I’ll get up at 7 tomorrow but if you can’t play then it’ll have to be a better time for me as I’m not just getting up really early to maybe play every day
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
jawabarat
jawabarat
You good?
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
MAVERICK SHOOTERS
ye send on MAVERICK SHOOTERS