Smogon Forums

Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
GMT-8. I'm at work from 1:00 Pm in the Afternoon to 10:00 Pm at night on weekdays but can do anytime outside of that.
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Going to be difficult for me to schedule with your availability on the weekdays and I’m going to be unavailable on the weekend. Do you have any teammates that would be willing to swap in so we can schedule something for the week?
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Swap MUs? If we're allowed to do that sure. Otherwise we have to come up with a compromise.
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Yep I will check with tour hosts I’ll keep you posted
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Ok just spoke to the tour director and they said as long as all 4 people involved are fine with it, then it’s cool. Can you ask any of your teammates if they have availability during my provided time slots? -6 after 5 pm Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
Checked. Unless you're willing to go late your time I don't have anyone available. So how does 5:30 Pm GMT-6 sound? I'll just go on break at that time
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
On Friday
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Alr I’ll try to revise my schedule, Sunday night I might be able to squeeze in some time bc if I do Friday it’ll actually only be after 8 pm my time. Can either work for you?
Shucklegigas
Shucklegigas
What time Sunday? 8:00 your time on Friday is tough because then I really can't hop on. And by the time I get home it'll be super late for you.