tazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SS LC, -4, available between 4 and 10 pm on all days except today (Monday) and Wednesday and after 12 pm on weekends
    hello dp lc cup, im +2, i can play monday-friday 9-13 and 15-18 my time, evenings are fine as well after 21. i cant on weekends. let me know
    Hi, we play for lc teamballo
    Gmt+1, pretty flexible every day after my 8pm except tuesday
    Hi, we play for lc ssnl
    Gmt+1, pretty flexible every day after my 8pm except tuesday
    Hi, when do you want to play for LC Fall Seasonals? I'm GMT-4, and I'm free Thursday, Saturday and Sunday basically all day. Let me know what date and time suits you best :)
    tazz
    tazz
    Maybe saturday or sunday past 7 pm -4?
    Acehunter1
    Acehunter1
    Let's go for Sunday, something like 8PM -4 would be nice
    Hi mate, we play for the LC Circuit, I’m free whenever this week, my timezone is GMT-5. Please let me know whenever you’re available so we can schedule. My discord is SWIIC#0874 as well if that’s easier for you to contact me.
    blt, im -4. i could play thursday/friday all day after 2 pm, or saturday or sunday night. any of these work for you?
    tazz
    tazz
    Saturday night probably works best
    Hacker
    Hacker
    sounds good, any specific time in mind?
    Yo, we're matched for blt. Im +5.5 and free most evenings/nights here, when can you play?
    tazz
    tazz
    I am GMT-4. I am available the rest of the day today (and into the night), most of the day tomorrow, my morning friday and morning and evening saturday and sunday.
    tazz
    tazz
    Would your thursday evening work?
    Hello lcpl im +2, prefer because the weekend, can play 9-13 16-19 and evenings, let me know
    tazz
    tazz
    I can play tomorrow some time if you'd like, shoot me a message at tazz1609 and i'll say when i'm awake
    fran17
    fran17
    Sorry i have covid idk what i wrote, ill catch you later
    tazz
    tazz
    ok, I'm available most of thursday and friday just message me when. Hope you get better.
    Lcpl 9 am to 4 pm gmt-5 preferred to be Tuesday to Thursday
    tazz
    tazz
    can you do 9am friday? I might be able to do that early time. tonight and tomorrow are doable but I want more prep time than that
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok. I can try to do that on Friday.
    tazz
    tazz
    to clarify that was 9am -4 (I noticed that we didn't say which timezone), I'll be there at that time tomorrow but it turns out that I'll be home all day tomorrow so we can get this done most times
    Hey Lc majors when ? Im+2. Prob can’t play before saturday i work at night And u are -4 if im not saying shit
    Hi, we're paired for LC Majors, I am GMT+2, can play any day but Friday from 3 to 5PM and from 9 to 10PM my time. When do you want to play?
    PyProd
    PyProd
    I'll see what I can do then. If I can't show up at 2 PM Sunday, I'll recontact you to reschedule and request an extension!
    tazz
    tazz
    yo I'm not felling great and prob won't be up at that time, if I end up being available in the morning (or my afternoon 9-10 yours) I'll pm you but otherwise we can reschedule if you want, sorry.
    PyProd
    PyProd
    No problem, I'll ask for an extension, get well soon!
    blt. im gmt -4, what times work for you to play?
    tazz
    tazz
    gmt-7, evenings (past 8:00) or mornings (around 8:00) work best
    Hacker
    Hacker
    let’s play friday at 8 in the evening your time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…