it's tago!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ou ssnl when
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    Preferably weekend. I'm -4. Could do like, Saturday at 5pm mine/6pm yours maybe?
    Ravenna
    Ravenna
    i preef friday like my 7 pm if u can
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    I might be able to do that. I can let you know day of if I'm able. But a friend is getting married that morning and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time to do so. Do you have any time over the weekend that you could play if Friday doesn't work out for me?
    I'm your opponent for ou spring seasonal round 2.
    I'm gmt+5:30, usually available everyday from 6-10 in the morning and after 8 at night
    Let's me know your timezone and availability.
    Amaske
    Amaske
    We have less than 4 days left before the round ends and I will be very busy on Saturday and Sunday.
    So, I hope we can battle within the next 24 hours or I'll have call act.
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    You can take it. Week went belly up. Sry to be unresponsive
    timezone is GMT -6, when will you be available to play for the OU spring seasonal?
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    I'm -4. Can you play on Saturday? Say 7pm mine -> 5pm yours?
    viivian
    viivian
    sure!
    Hey, when for OST? I'd really prefer to play early. I'm gmt-5. Availabilities (in gmt-5) are: today 10:30am-5pm and 8:15-10pm, tuesday 11:30am-12:30pm and 3:30-5pm, wednesday 6:30-7:30pm, sunday 9-10pm
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    Your timing doesn't really line up with mine very well this week. I might be able to swing wednesday at 630, but it's not likely since I'm in charge of the deployment that evening. Can I let you know closer to that time and if not we can play Sun at 9?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Sure! I can start as early as 5:30 -5 weds. Discord is expulso, feel free to lmk there for faster reply
    paired for ADV. im gmt +1. i can make time to play in the following time slots, my time.
    tuesday: 7pm-9pm.
    wednesday: not sure yet.
    thursday: 11am-1pm and 5pm-9pm.
    friday: 3pm-5pm.
    saturday + sunday: not sure yet.
    Smogon Tournament When? In EST or GMT +5
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    Hello checking back in. you able to play now?
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    Ok, I'm not able to play anymore I waited for quite a while... Idk what the deal is here but try to give me a time you can play tm and I'll figure out how to make it or I'll just be calling act cuz this is getting a bit frustrating
    OhSlimee
    OhSlimee
    just take the win I got swamped with work
    Hello there. I am GMT +5:30 and we have a battle BW OU Winter Seasonal. Can battle anytime between 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Lemme know when you want to battle.
    gmt+0 when can you play for smogon masters? alternatively you can add me on discord for quicker response, kaneki5291.
    Kaneki-san
    Kaneki-san
    friday/saturday i'll be busy so anytime before or after that
    Masters. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 11:30am or evenings 5pm~12am (10pm~12am on Thursday).
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    I think you've got the wrong person. Looks like you face Ox the fox
    Hi we play for masters I'm-4 can do any of my mornings
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    Weekday mornings are no good this week and I laid out exactly why. If you can do any evenings I can play tomorrow or Friday. Saturday 8am is good with me if you can't do those.
    fade
    fade
    Tomorrow evening works let's say 5pm
    fade
    fade
    i'm on main as deathnyann
    Hi! We have to play for BW Cup. I'm GMT+2 and I'll be available most of my days (10AM~11PM) until Friday (although not this week-end). Is there any time among those that could work for you?
    Ey yo, this is for draft league ORAS. I'm free 6-11pm +0 any day except Wednesday unless anything else pops up. When's a good time to throw hands?
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    How's your availablility Saturday Morning 9am-1pm GMT-4 | 1pm-5pm your time?
    theuncultured
    theuncultured
    Ye that works. See u then.
    hello, we're paired for Draft League Classic - ORAS Cup pool 84. we have 2 full weeks to get the game done and I'm usually available from 6PM-11PM +1 (and possibly +2 if we have to schedule for the very last day) except for tuesdays - what works? (note - my discord is currently not Memories#0816, rather it is Michelle Iceheart ❄#0816 temporarily due to stress related stuff)
    it's tago!
    it's tago!
    I could play on Friday at like 4pm GMT-4 -> 9pm GMT+1?
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    that should work, see you then! (I’ll let you know if I need to reschedule)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…