Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What did Mimikyu Stardust do to get banned from Tournaments?
    CoralReaper707
    CoralReaper707
    :(
    On a lighter note, it would be funny if we suspect tested smogon and showdown members.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    that would be funny, maybe April fools day
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Sorry your friend isn’t allowed yet. I am excited for their return and think they’re a very good user if that’s any consolation at all. I know it probably doesn’t mean much though.
    shawty call me finchinator the way i big stall my way into her losing interest and me remaining a virgin
    rainmakerrr
    I wholeheartedly apologize for my downright sickening comment, and I promise, from the bottom of my heart, that I shall never do it again and I plead your forgiveness.

Matthew 12:31. And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven.
    sry if my post in the sv ou thread last night was too negative, it sparked so much debate jeez

I was expecting to wake up to hahas LOL, but yeah, apologies for all that
    por favor no lea esto
    por favor no lea esto
    por favor no lea esto
    por favor no lea esto
    por favor no lea esto
    el 13 de octubre de 1991
    un niño llamado Enzo se tiro de un puente debido a que no lo draftearon en spl
    si ya leiste esto debes copiar y pegar en otros 3 perfiles mas o si no
    ...Enzo vendra por todos tus quesos cremosos
    hazlo o morirán porfavor hazme caso.
    NO LA ROMPAS!!!
    (im here for my robjr battle)
    Finchinator
    Green Zebstrikaa
    In ost 3-B my opponent wants to call for a win cause i wasnt replying but im here now thats why i texted, i probably should've just started a conversation instead
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I’m not sure what this has to do with me, but I’d talk to the host of that bracket and your opponent
    Could you please tell me where I am to go, to sign up? I am lost.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    For the charity bowl? Signups don’t open until tomorrow at noon GMT-5
    Sloth9922
    Sloth9922
    I mean the tournament.:wo:
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    What tournament? That’s the main upcoming tournament
    How does one sign up for tournaments? I have tried in the past only to never get notified about details or if I even got in.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Post “in” during signups and wait for a tag
    Finch when are Wo-Chien and Flittle getting banned
    Finchinator
    rainmakerrr
    Hello, Father Finchinator. It is a great honor to recieve your comment. After weeks of spreading the legend of the big stall, it is nice to have the Almighty look down on me with pride.

Praise be to Big Stall.
    Finchinator
    hey finch can we ban gholdengo he called me a slur
    SPQP
    SPQP
    first ferrothorn, now ghold.... i think a bigotry suspect test should be considered
    What was your favourite generation of OU and why?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Probably gen 5, it’s my first generation and I love how proactive it is.

Sorry for delayed response, must’ve missed this
    Finch the type of guy that would hide in the middle of a fist fight to gain back 33% of his maximum HP.
    Heyy Finch sorry for bothering you, I'm supposed to be battling user kennylfk for Round 1 of OST, but they haven't replied to me yet and it's been a week already since I contacted them both privately and on their wall. I would appreciate being able to schedule my battle to fit my agenda properly. Thank you for your patience and for your help!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    You’ll very likely advance on activity
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Not much I can do or say beyond that. Happens a lot in round one
    hellooo finch would you be willing to take a look at a team ive been working on? your input in the past has been helpful affff just figured i would check before spamming your wall with a paste lol
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Yea you wish you had a steel, but your Garg should be enough for Pult. Perhaps add a bit more SDef if worries. Chien plagues everyone, but I’d probably consider changing Meow slot to another physically defensively oriented pivot to cover
    rcklssoptmsm
    rcklssoptmsm
    okay heard ty!! yeah for steel i was trying a couple ghold sets like scarf and covert cloak NP but dnite just seems to fit better, unless you think there is a better steel option
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Could give it a try
    Is it possible to change what you submitted in the tiering survey after you've already submitted a response?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Submit another and in the comments make note that you’re submitting a duplicate so I know to delete the last one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…