Smogon Forums

plunder
plunder
Hi, I can't do tmmrw + Wednesday. Thursday I'm free 6pm - 11pm +0 (have a tour game but won't take long) and then on Friday I'm free anytime after 2:30pm +0. Lmk whatever suits you
Desmondo
Could you do in in an hour and a half?
Desmondo
I'm free for the next 2 hours
plunder
plunder
Didn't check my smogon, can u give me the time u wanna play on Friday so we're both aware of when to play
Desmondo
Can we play at 3:30?
plunder
plunder
sure we can do 3:30 gmt +0 , or if u wanna play rn just tell me what alt ur on and I can come on
Desmondo
Actually I'll be open at 6:30
plunder
plunder
so in 3 hours?
plunder
plunder
hey, its 6:30
plunder
plunder
Logging off for the day, can you give me ur availability for tmmrw so we can get this game done, and specify which timezone regarding ur availability
Desmondo
Sorry about that, My timezone is 8 hours ahead of yours, and im am available untill 1:15, 4 to 4:45, and 6:30 to 7. I will probably be on at 4:15 to 4:30, I hope you can do it then, if not ill check back at 6:30
plunder
plunder
If ur -8, then your 8 hours behind me. Regardless, let's aim for 1:15 ur time? if that doesn't work then lets do 4:15 your time. Can't do anything later than your 4:15 as it gets too late for me.
Desmondo
im ready
Desmondo
are you?
Desmondo
Im really sorry about this, but i can't do it for the rest of today. Ill be on and off from 1 to 4 tomorrow, and I hope we can play then