Celever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey paired for work. I'm-4 and can play this first week really only late in my afternoons like 5pm or later. Let me know what works
    Celever
    Celever
    Friday should be fine yeah, people I'm living with are going on a trip so can't say for certain when I'll be avail as there's business in my morning but should be fine by the time it's your morning
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    Alright if you want to just ping me on discord when you are available mine is: chillingtilnoon
    Celever
    Celever
    friend request sent
    paired for wcor, im gmt+5.5 and would like to play asap, lmk what works for you. you can add me on discord so_noisy for quicker scheduling
    Celever
    Celever
    friend request sent
    Hello! WCOR wanna play tomorrow around 7pm gmt+2?
    Celever
    Celever
    Hey! This would be in an hour right? Sorry for the short notice but I would be down to play then!
    Celever
    Celever
    On main as Celly Berry :sphearical:
    hi,
    When can we fight?, my time is 3pm -5gmt, I'm in the "Hispano" room
    Celever
    Celever
    For what tournament?
    Alexander IV
    Alexander IV
    Mystery Box Random Battles Tournament
    Celever
    Celever
    Oh ok yeah I messaged for that at start of week on your profile I was confused on timing lol cos I was p sure I kept on top of everything

I’m not sure you’re GMT-5 cos I’m +1 and when you said it’s 3PM it says 8PM for me. Either way, afternoons or evenings are best for me, showdown name is Celly Berry and I’m auth in rands room so you can check if I’m online and I’ll prob play if I am
    Damn I gotta face the host of the tour round 1. I am -7, you free tomorrow?
    Celever
    Celever
    I'm actually pretty unavailable tomorrow I have an assessment. We could play now?
    retnas11
    retnas11
    Sure
    Celever
    Celever
    Showdown name is Celly Berry, PM I'll brb quickly
    hi, we're paired for randbats world cup; im gmt+10 and would prefer to play friday to monday my time. what works for you?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    I'm not home for another hour and a bit, probably not good for tonight
    Celever
    Celever
    Ok fair, let me know if you can play when you’re back I’d be able to
    Celever
    Celever
    Will def be avail 1PM my time tomorrow, hopefully a little sooner. You suggested noon so hopefully that’s fine for you.

Autumn gave me your disc and sent a request too
    Hi, we are playing for world cup of random. I'm gmt +3 and I can play between 3pm and 9pm(some time around 7pm is preferred for me). Let's schedule our match. I can play in almost any day so select the day that suits you the most.
    Celever
    Celever
    I'm +1, would be able to play during the daytime today, otherwise it gets iffier and I'd prefer later on for me, maybe my 7PM your 9PM. Since some time around your 7PM is preferred for me, we could do your 7PM my 5PM today?
    Abilty
    Abilty
    Ok, we can play at that time. My nickname is Abilty at showdown.
    Celever
    Celever
    Cool, see you then, my showdown name is Celly Berry
    We play in the Mystery Box Random battles tour. I'm +2 and prefer weekends.
    Celever
    Celever
    Hi I’m +1, this week I would prefer Mon-Thurs as I have a busy Fri-Sun. We can set a time but since we’re compatible time zones I’d say you can just message me when I’m online on showdown and I’ll prob be down to play (my showdown username is Celly Berry and I’m at the top of the rands user list as mod there so easy to find me)
    Gyarikkuho
    Gyarikkuho
    Thx I kn
    Gyarikkuho
    Gyarikkuho
    Know that
    enjoy the no cooldown post timer next maf game
    Celever
    Celever
    AYYY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A THING

Best perk I've heard yet hahahaha
    a fairy
    a fairy
    its 10s for non-badgeholders
    Celever
    Celever
    oh yeah I hit the cooldown post timer a lot, I didn't know badgeholders got to skip it lol
    Hi could you play in like 30 minutes for SM Random Battles Tour? Otherwise sometime on sunday works best for me cause i'll be busy irl with appointments & exams from tuesday-friday.
    Celever
    Celever
    I can play in 30 mins but I need to get food before places close so the earlier the better for me (e.g. starting now would be ideal)

Name is Celly Berry on showdown chall whenever
    multi factory open, when can you play? I'm GMT-4, can do 4-6 pm today, 10am - noon Thu, 4-6 pm Fri, or weekend, or 9-11 pm most days but that might be a bit late for you
    Celever
    Celever
    We've just about missed the 10AM-noon slot sorry, let me know when in that 4-6PM range you're unavail and we can play around it :sphearical:
    snorlax142857
    snorlax142857
    wait it's still 11 am here, I'll be on for the next hour. meeting is at 5 pm so I can also do 4-5 pm gmt-4
    Celever
    Celever
    Oh sure I can hop on now sorry
    Yo we're playing for Randbats tour. I'm GMT -4, on weekdays this week I should be around any time after 7 pm (including today) and anytime after 12 pm for weekends. I'd rather play sooner than later but lemme know a time that works for you
    Hello there! I am writing here for mere formality. Wanna do tomorrow around 5:30 pm my time for the Multi Factory open?
    Celever
    Celever
    Good morning :worrycargo: I expect I will be asleep then considering my wake up time today of quarter to 10PM.

What's your availability like in general? I'll prob stay up tomorrow and then get back on a European student schedule after that :wo:
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    How did you woke up at 10 pm? '-'
    No worries though, I am available pretty much everytime except for:
    - Thursday afternoon (after 3pm)
    - Saturday night
    Im gmt-4 and your opponent for gameboy cup r3. Im available after 3pm on tuesday and friday, as well as saturday.
    Celever
    Celever
    6 or 7 your time? That's pretty late for me but perhaps, 5 your time would be better for me.
    Celever
    Celever
    I'm on showdown as Celly Berry now, please message on there as soon as you can play. really need to get this done earlier rather than later :sphearical:
    Zygarde12
    Zygarde12
    Alr
    Broken Cup matchup, sorry for the delay, i still don't have my computer back, but i should by the end of the week.

Timezone is UTC-5. I'm free Thursday/Friday from 9am-1pm, or Sunday all day from 9am
    Celever
    Celever
    Will probably end up being Sunday in that case! If I'm avail at those times on Thurs or Fri I'll tag you on disc :P
    Could I join or is it too late
    Celever
    Celever
    You can sign up in the thread but it won't mean you get drafted sadly, there are a lot more signups than there are spots on teams
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…