Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, uupl, can we aim to do sunday morning +5.5? Am not available in my evenings this week, and would appreciate if we could get it done on sunday morning. Ideally sometime after 7:30am mine
    Pak
    Pak
    -4 here, can do my saturday night if needed but would like to avoid it if at all possible. do you have other availability? my evenings during the week are good and i can make most stuff work on the weekends
    Dj Breloominati♬
    Dj Breloominati♬
    My availability is admittedly a bit shit this week, and sun morning would be most preferable. I'm unavailable in the evenings on the weekend, and am unsure when exactly I'll be free if at all on sat, given I'm working till late on fri night
    yoyo, we're paired for masters +8, what time suits you best?
    Rae
    Rae
    hey- i wont be able to play at all tomorrow because of work but if you still wanted to play i should be around sunday
    Pak
    Pak
    you can take it
    Hi, we paired for adv I'm gmt +5.5 usually free weekend evenings
    Pak
    Pak
    how’s Sunday 8:30 pm your time
    w_r
    w_r
    that works
    Pak
    Pak
    im on stours
    ADV OU circuit R1 when? I'm GMT + 5:30, free after 9PM my time, prefer wekeends. Is 9PM my time Sunday good with you?
    Cdijk16
    Cdijk16
    Reminder that our set for ADV circuit championships is in 2h45 mins from now.
    Pak
    Pak
    im on stours
    Cdijk16
    Cdijk16
    Online on stours as Cdijk21, will be ready in a minute
    hey adv majors finals when? im gmt+1 and would prefer weekend
    Pak
    Pak
    would you be able to play earlier
    Segale
    Segale
    Its hard because i wont be home until like 18-19 my time i may be online like an hour before that time
    Pak
    Pak
    wait sorry i didnt read this right at first, 20:00 your time is cool
    Hello, we play for adv majors. Im gmt+2, available every weekday evening starting 8pm+2 (9pm+2 today). Im also free on friday all day, lmk whens best for you!
    adv cup, gmt -7. I'm free Friday/Saturday after 11am
    Pak
    Pak
    how’s Friday 4 pm your time
    Gainery
    Gainery
    Should work
    Pak
    Pak
    im on ps main as pak if you want to start early
    hey, sv kickoff r6, i'm gmt+1, when ?
    also, the drop don't count if i remember for this round
    opp for UU kickoff tour, tz is gmt -5 I cant go the 25th but can on the 24th and 26th though it's kinda tough for me. would prefer to go after around 8pm my time either day but can try to go earlier
    Pak
    Pak
    dude gets perfect graveyard setup with cyberdark and everyone’s shocked he did it
    UUSD. GMT+9 and can play Friday 5pm~12am, Saturday 11pm~12am or Sunday 9pm~12am.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'll be on smogtours as Snow Jiniri
    Pak
    Pak
    i havent been able to get on stours the last couple days, soz would you be able to play on main
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sure no problem
    Hello, we play for the ADV Cup, when do you want to do the games? I'm GMT+2
    Pak
    Pak
    im -4 and should be around most of saturday/sunday if you want to do one of those
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Saturday or Sunday my 18pm? It is the only time I think I can make, and I can't guarantee it either, but if you are gonna be around both days it would be p good, but if you won't, I'm more free on Monday :)
    Pak
    Pak
    either day at that time is cool with me. Monday might be tough since I work till 5 pm my time so it’d be pretty late for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…