Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Finchinator, I'm in the process on voting for the suspect, but just to clarify things, the option "1 tera per team" does not get you to choose the pokemon you want to terastylise in at the teampreview ? It must always be the same at every game, and it must always be the lead ? Thanks in advance
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    It will be whatever Pokemon you decide to be in your first slot in the builder -- not always your lead, but it's a teambuilder decision, not an in-battle one per se
    jayef
    Thanks !
    Finchinator. I'd like to challemge you to an gen9 ouverused best of 3. What is at stake you ask. If I win you give me all your earthly possessions and also your life.
    how tf is my iron bundle paragraph invalid
    MeeMoon78
    and since it doesnt run quark drive u can just use a faster quark drive mon or protosynthesis mon to kill it
    MeeMoon78
    alrighjt then please rematch mudkipnerd over and over until he wins OU council because hes the only person who will probably function on there
    MeeMoon78
    hell if you let me then ill rematch you for his OU council spot
    Hey. I was wondering if we could ever do a battle or two. I’m a smaller youtuber and you’re one of the people I look up to the most in the community and honestly it’s a dream of mine to battle you. I didn’t know I could just ask to challenge you. Hope your day or night’s going alright!
    Can I challenge you for the chance to get MudkipNerd his council spot? I can do either Natdex OU or OU. I would prefer natdex though so we could both use whatever we want. Could you do 10PM Greenwich Mean Time?
    MeeMoon78
    not rn im busy. ill tell u when we can do it
    MeeMoon78
    message me when ur online. ill fight u when we're both next online
    MeeMoon78
    hello i can do it now. Send a battle request to MeeMoon69 and ill accept it.
    Can I commentate on your battle vs Freezai (using your account) - even if temporary? And gl vs Freezai. I wish the both a you a swell battle
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Think I’m going to keep my personal channel to my narration if that’s ok, sorry
    Can I commentate on your battle vs Freezai - even if temporary? And gl vs Freezai. I wish the both a you a swell battle
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I mean you can commentate whatever you’d like, but you’d need a YouTube or twitch channel of your own
    MattC (Banned)
    MattC (Banned)
    :O I see
    The TD team has obtained evidence that Finchinator used a stratagem to obtain his opponents' teams prior to his or his teammates' games. It went as such: A bot was able to join battles before they were hid on the main PS server. The bot joined those under a guest account so no join messages showed when it did.
    Pikachu1761
    Pikachu1761
    Finchinator would use the bot to collect teams from potential opponents and as such, he could gain an incredible advantage over his opponents. This bot could join games in masses, to a point where Finchinator himself described it as it "could work for any tier except OU" because of the volume. We have proof that Finchinator used the bot to gain teams for his teammates' games.
    Pikachu1761
    Pikachu1761
    For instance, we have screens showing that he was able to obtain an opponent's team, and via an intermediate influenced his teammate's team choice for the match. The match in question resulted in a win for Finchinator.
    Finchinator imma fry you so hard you gonna get turn to a Baconator. Yes this is a battle requests I'm simply better skill wise than you trust me trust me
    Can I get OU staff's permission to start a weekly grudge match thread, bring us back to the omari p days without omari p. That bo3 brought life to OU
    Why is Revival Blessing still allowed in literally anything?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    well i only lead ou, but speaking strictly to there, it's not very common and when it's used it's pretty mid because it requires a full turn, it mandates using a very bad pokemon, and it is very predictable
    BluewolfZ
    BluewolfZ
    I still wish the move never existed.
    I'm trying to check my win-lost record on showdown but it's not showing me total games. Have any idea on what can be done?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    You can type /rank or /ranking in any chat -- the ladder typically only shows top 500!
    Reviews2D
    Reviews2D
    It worked thank you, although I remember the total number of games would be shown on user look up is there a setting I need to change perhaps?
    Finchinator
    Hi, Finch. I saw you offering for some help to Local Dog in the gen 9 ou meta thread. May I also ask for some help with mine?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Regarding team choice, I’m on phone rn so I can’t provide my own, but the new sample teams thread posted by ironwater has so many options, including many that are friendly for people less secure in their own ideas to get comfortable. If you want more teams, HMU this weekend and I can provide my own when I’m on laptop again
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Good luck, and don’t doubt yourself. I’m sure you can get reqs if you put some time into it and I’m rooting for you
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Cool, thanks. I would love some advice on this team I built since it really doesn't make me play in an uncomfortable way. I'll be sure to ask about it this weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…