SpeedyBlu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stellar Cup, I'm GMT -3 and i prefer to play after 6:00 PM. Wanna play thursday 7:00 PM -3?
    DPP DOU, GMT-6, Available all days except Friday and Saturday.
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Hey, GMT+1, lets go Sunday evening my time
    Gamer1234556
    Gamer1234556
    Ok see you then
    Gamer1234556
    Gamer1234556
    Uh shit, you want to do an extension? It seems like I will be busy at that time it turns out.
    Hey, we're playing this week for round 2 of the draft league summer seasonal. When's good for you to play? I'm EST (GMT -5)
    Hey I'm your opponent for Round 1 of the Gen 7 Random Open. I'm at GMT+1 and available anytime between 14:00 - 20:00. Feel free to choose your preferred date :)
    yo, roa sm mono tour, when did you wanna play? I'm +1
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Yo, I'm +2, available tonight like 11pm my time, is that good ?
    ImperialH
    ImperialH
    I'll try, dunno if I can make it tho
    ImperialH
    ImperialH
    yo, I'm on early, if ur on lmk
    sm tour ig we need an ext, i am +2 i play in my evenings
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Hey sorry I had so much to do with school and stuff, I can play today and for the rest of the week kinda all times
    Mada
    Mada
    it was an extension so we had till yday night and they coinflipped into your win
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Oh mb
    Hello, we are matched up for Round 1 of the Smogon VGC Draft. I am GMT +4 and am free from 9 pm to 1 am my time on weekdays and most of the time on weekends. Let me know when you're around to play
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Hey, GMT+2, does 10 pm your time Friday works ?
    Limit Break series. Timezone is GMT+2. I am quite busy this weekend but i can play today or Saturday morning. during the week should work then
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Hey, GMT+2 too, can Monday work ?
    heya when are you free to battle for the Limit Break tournament? my tz is EST so hopefully sometime in the afternoon for me and the evening for you would work
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Yo, I'm GMT+1, can you play in 2 hours ?
    coral fan
    coral fan
    sorry i don't check smogon often enough >_<
    how about that time (17:00 EST, 22:00 GMT+1) today or tomorrow?
    sv pu im gmt+0. Can you play thursaday anytime 4-10pm?
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Yo sorry I was sick all week, can you play now or tomorrow same time ?
    hey we're paired for mono ssnl, i'm super busy this weekend so would love to play during the week, any chance you can do tomorrow any time or thursday night +0?
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Hey, Thursday between 7:30pm and 9pm +0 im good to play
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i'll be good for 7:30 if that works
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Yeah sure
    hi when do u wanna play sv kickoff -5, gonna be busy sunday/monday/tuesday with going back to school/starting classes so if we could do before then, ideally tmr im free all day as well as saturday.
    Hello there!! We're paired up in the r1 of the PIC kick-off tour. I'm gmt+6 timezoned but nw Im free mostly free this week so available during regular hours. not available today tho cuz gotta build that team hehe. lemme know when you wanna play
    :quagchamppogsire:
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Yo ! I'm GMT+1, I'm available every evening (8:30pm - 10pm) this week (except on Wednesday) and kinda all the weekend
    metagross does architectu
    metagross does architectu
    Hey we need to battle [SV PIC Kickoff tour] quick as we have less than a day to complete it..are you active now since it's evening on your time?
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Hey, yeah I'm good to go now if you're up
    Sorry, I'm not really familiar with the smogon forums so idk if you got my response on my page about being ready to play for the draft league tour, just wanted to check in cause we were scheduled to play 15 minutes or so ago, I'm not in a rush tho so just keep me updated!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…