Smogon Forums

Finchinator
Finchinator
Name one pokemon that has that ability that resists freeze dry (hint: none exist)
MeeMoon78
okay thats fine and makes sense ig i didnt know about that
MeeMoon78
clodsire doesn't resist it but it can take the water tera then recover
MeeMoon78
also you could filter by special defense and most of the mons there do pretty good vs it because florges has calm mind poltergeist has calm mind + strength sap
Finchinator
Finchinator
So if you didn’t know about that and you didn’t read the explicit vote and ban reasoning provided, why go out of your way to post a thread bashing volunteers for just doing their job?
MeeMoon78
gardevoir and gallade do pretty good vs it
MeeMoon78
because it doesnt deserve the ban when iron valiant is far worse and is still going around
Finchinator
Finchinator
Tera water clodsire loses to freeze dry and Florges loses to hydro + taunt, not to mention its not even very viable in OU

This is getting silly.
MeeMoon78
iron valiant is faster because it gets to use the quark drive set up moves and it has setup moves for attack and sp attack which iron bundle didn't have
Finchinator
Finchinator
Iron Valiant clearly isn’t better than Iron Bundle was in OU.
MeeMoon78
i never said to tera water clodsire. clodsire has water absorb
MeeMoon78
theres a lot of stuff that can beat iron bundle just sort by sp defense descending and most of the stuff there has ways to deal with it
Finchinator
Finchinator
that still loses to ice beam and freeze dry then and it always runs unaware

i mean it's so clear you're just trying to make up checks and counters as you go. if you played with bundle allowed, it was clearly broken. we had a supermajority of support and a ton of community support. this is becoming a waste of my time to engage further
MeeMoon78
also if iron bundle is banned then why is cinderace still not banned its literally just iron bundle but slightly slower with setup and hazard removal. also it outspeeds most stuff because most of the fast mons were removed from the dex
Finchinator
Finchinator
they are not remotely comparable

how about you post in the appropriate threads if you have issues rather than bothering me because nothing you are saying is actually true or reflective of the tier and i do not have all day to waste

thanks
MeeMoon78
dude it doesnt lose to ice beam just tera something to counter it also theres a lot of other stuff which can beat it like florges, scream tail, gardevoir, gallade, gothitelle, poltergeist, spiritomb, mimikyu, hatterene, vespiquen if you tera to avoid freeze dry, gyarados if you tera, rabsca, espartha, tyranitar if you run full sp defense and tera, glaceon, espeon, umbreon, sylveon
MeeMoon78
how about you keep rematching mudkipnerd until he gets his spot because some of the stuff the OU council is deciding is so stupid.
MeeMoon78
bulky magnezone can defeat it aswell
MeeMoon78
frosmoth can beat it easily. there i just listed like 20 ways to deal with it
Finchinator
Finchinator
i have asked you multiple times to stop bothering me. your arguments are not coherent and there are appropriate places to argue if you feel fit. i have told you this and you continue to ignore them. please stop messaging me.