Smogon Forums

Gilbert arenas
Gilbert arenas
Not happening, bub.
However - if you can give me a 1000 word essay on who the New York jets quarterback will be week one of the 2023-24 season I will heavily consider you.
Best and thanks,
Gilbert
Yxzwilliam
The New York Jets' latest loss to the Detroit Lions included another thrilling finish, but this time around, quarterback Mike White had little to do with it.
Quarterback Zach Wilson was back in the starting lineup in place of the injured White.
Yxzwilliam
As has been the case for most of his second season, Wilson put on a decent showing with a handful of mistakes sprinkled in. And for the third time in his last four starts, the Jets lost.
Yxzwilliam
Zach Wilson will be the leading qb due to needing to let him get a taste of the real field due to the jets haveing a rebuilding session for these few years
Yxzwilliam
you shouldnt have told me to do this bc my guy my dad was the biggest new york jets fan'
Yxzwilliam
corey davis and him have a great chemistry if you watch pratice matches and actually matches
Yxzwilliam
practice*
Yxzwilliam
noting zack still has these few years to show hes valuable while white is 27 already hes in his *prime* and its not impressing if you ask anybody and he will soon decrease
Yxzwilliam
thats 150 words already not including practice and the you shouldnt