Taka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we gotta play for limit break, when are you free? i'm GMT-5
    Taka
    Taka
    i forfeited from this tour every round and i still keep winning coinflips somehow

take win pls
    coral fan
    coral fan
    alr ty
    oras ubers, im gmt+8 and prefer my weekdays afternoons/evenings
    Taka
    Taka
    I’m sorry, I don’t have that much time this weekend with a lot of school work, I might claim act on this
    realaccountami?
    realaccountami?
    I see. Once again, i apologise that i forgot. Gl for the rest of your rounds!
    Taka
    Taka
    no worries, ty for being understanding!
    Hey when do u wanna play for bw cup? Can you give me what ur availability is like and I can find a time that works for both of us
    plunder
    plunder
    we can ask for an extension yea, wanna do Monday 7:30pm ur time?
    Taka
    Taka
    Works
    plunder
    plunder
    hey, saw u were on. If you wanna play I can play for the next hour or so. Otherwise we can just stick to scheduled time tmmrw
    Limit breaker series, am +5.5 . When do you wanna play? And am free on Sunday any time after 3 pm my time.
    Taka
    Taka
    I’m -5, can you do sometime Monday? I’ll be moving into an apartment Sunday and will only be free before 3pm ur time
    Nd Cup, when do you want to play? GMT -8, would highly prefer the weekends but weekday nights work too
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    Hey, I've had to take the day off from work today for personal reasons so we could make this earlier for you so you don't have to stay up so late, I will be busy until the late afternoon but figured I would run it by you.
    Taka
    Taka
    Take win, i'm feeling like shit
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    Ok :( feel better boss
    hey friend i am on
    if possible lets go to play

on main sky kael
    Taka
    Taka
    sorry i was in school, can we do the times i suggested?
    Taka
    Taka
    okay i'll be free gmt-5 6pm saturday/sunday if you can do it then
    i'll be on at those times as Takatk, if u aren't i'll claim act
    Hey we're paired for DPP Seasonal when can you play? I'm GMT -5
    Taka
    Taka
    Hey, i'm so sorry about this, but I have a work meeting at 5, is it possible to do another time on the weekends or earlier on friday? anytime before 3 should work too, if not sat/sun are totally good
    Kristyl
    Kristyl
    I can do 3pm friday
    Taka
    Taka
    take win
    Yo, when ss seasonal? Im -3
    Taka
    Taka
    I'll get on as Takatk, feel free to challenge when ur on
    Athena's Myth
    Thanks for the series, for the moment you are the only pleasant one I find at the end of the battle. Everyone tends to complain with an unsportsmanlike spirit
    Taka
    Taka
    haha it was a good set, i misplayed the last game but thats my fault not urs ggs
    When for ss ssnl -6
    Taka
    Taka
    hmm how about 5PM my time, 6PM your time saturday? if not any times that work for you sunday?
    Taka
    Taka
    we could also talk this through on discord if you want, my discord is Taka#4160
    hater
    Sent
    Hey we are opponents for LC's kickoff tournament, when are you available for playing? My timezone is UTC+1 and this week ill be able to play friday afternoon or in the weekend.
    Taka
    Taka
    Also I have issues with traffic, can we do 10:30?
    Shao Yo
    Shao Yo
    yeah it was in 10 miutes from now i just wanted to let you know i was here, 10:30 ts fine for me
    Taka
    Taka
    Cool tysm
    ou tour when
    Taka
    Taka
    Okay should be free in 6/7 hours, if that works for you?
    Taka
    Taka
    Yo are you good for an hour or two from now? Which works better
    Taka
    Taka
    my discord is DelTaka#2330, contact me there or post a time you're free today (also your timezone)

I should be free after 5 pm gmt-5 so we can schedule then, if not I'll take act
    UU Last Chance opponent here. I'm gmt+1 and would rather play either tomorrow or monday morning or tuesday afternoon
    Javi
    Javi
    I think I will be able to monday around 5-6pm or tuesday after 6-6:30pm my time. Whatever suits you better.
    Javi
    Javi
    I will also be available today from 10pm my time
    Taka
    Taka
    Hey, i should be able to do tuesday after 6-6:30 your time, thats probably the best time for me. do you have a discord? we can dm to confirm match when you're free. my discord is DelTaka#2330
    hi , i saw your msg to me , its better we schedule here , my timezone is gmt+5:30 , i am free tomorrow from 11am till 8pm , my time other days are bit tight , only after 6pm on those days till 8pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…