ponchlake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omm when, +5.5 here.
    ponchlake
    ponchlake
    I'm GMT-6. I'm free all weekends and can do evenings/afternoons the weekdays except wednesday. lmk when works for you
    ponchlake
    ponchlake
    there's a fairly big time zone difference between us, but I can stay up fairly late and we can play around 10am-12pm your time? lmk if that works. earlier also works too
    MagearnaTheBoss
    MagearnaTheBoss
    tomorrow near that time? also that should work ig yeah
    Heya, om majors. What times would be good for you? (I’m gmt+0)
    ponchlake
    ponchlake
    I'm GMT-6. I'm usually free in the evenings for most days. Weekends I'm free all day. lmk when works for you
    BoingK
    BoingK
    unfortunately i cant do your evenings as i would probably be asleep, so we're probably gonna have to play on the weekend. I have a few plans for the weekend, so I can't give you definite times yet, but I'll try and update you as quickly as possible
    ponchlake
    ponchlake
    okay, keep me updated. we could try to ask for an extension as well if necessary.
    MY GOAT RAHHHHHH CONGRATS RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS WHY HES THE GOAT THE GOAAAT
    hi, gg ssnl, i'm gmt+2, when do you wanna play
    ponchlake
    ponchlake
    yo you wanna play the games early?
    ponchlake
    ponchlake
    I'm on showdown rn. same user- message me whenever you're ready
    ponchlake
    ponchlake
    I completely messed up the timing by getting my entire timezone wrong... my apologies for that. I'm free the rest of the week to play our matches. I'm actually GMT-5 (thank you UT) , so you're 7 hours ahead, so would friday or saturday at say 1pm or 2pm my time (8pm or 9pm) your time work? we have until monday, so whenever you're free, just pick a date and time and we can play. again so sorry for the mishap
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…