Vrin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm asking you to respectfully delete (but save and maybe dm me or something) your latest post replying to me

i deleted the post because i realized its inflammatory and i feel stressed watching this website with stuff like that up by me
    Vrin
    Vrin
    Sure, done.
    ant4456
    ant4456
    ty

feel free to dm me it, I think our opinions might be more similar than I thought at first (regarding how debates should function), and i think that'd be interesting convo, but not one i'd like with anxiety from public forums

ofc thats only if you'd like, don't sweat it if you don't want to!
    There's also the hilarious idea that players at a top level are anti-restriction, which is blatantly contradicted by just reading the PR thread
    I don't really feel like making a whole post about this but being a badgeholder doesn't necessarily mean you're a good player -- see Sulo
    Vrin
    Vrin
    Also yeah, targeting a specific user with this feels pretty dickish to me lmfao. I figured you were friends and just joking around but... come on.
    Sulo
    Sulo
    nah its ok we're friends lmao

(sadly)
    Aqua Jet
    Aqua Jet
    oh pls you love me
    Yo, so I sorta messed up and somehow didn't notice my cyndaquil had evolved :/ really sorry, but could we make it 2v2?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    PS I'm kinda noobish at ASB, don't beat me too bad
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Yo, do we have a 1 day DQ? I know the game is almost over but would be nice to wrap it up quick.
    Vrin
    Vrin
    Oops, thought I ordered. Ordering now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…