Smogon Forums

Baloor
Baloor
your mornings are tougher as theyre basically 2am for me, you cant play your nights on the weekend at all? im opening shift sometime this from friday - > sunday but im not exactly sure yet what day yet. ill get back to you once i figure it out though -7
Baloor
Baloor
can you be a little more specific on your times? just for some clarity when im doing conversions
Baloor
Baloor
-8 is my timezone, sorry
Mirbro
Mirbro
Sure, the thing is that my weekends are normally crazier in terms of availability (I am not at home and then Idk when I will get back to it). Friday was about 6:30pm to 10pm, Sat 8am to 11am, Sunday 9am to 12pm
Baloor
Baloor
okay well those are rly shitty for me (the times you gave me are ~2am and friday morning which im at work). are you able to do noon ish 11-12 my time on saturday? should be like 8-9pm for you but id double check the conversion
Mirbro
Mirbro
Not sure, I could say maybe but Saturday idk where I will be beyond the morning (I got a friends party that starts at 12pm but I do not know when it ends, last time was 4am lol and it wasnt expected at all) until idk when. If I am free during night then yeah we can play
Baloor
Baloor
okay well if im being honest thats not really helpful and the times you gave are not possible. the midnight -> 2am range isnt reasonable and i work tmrw morning
Mirbro
Mirbro
Well, I think it is neither your issue nor mine. I believe we have really different timezones and schedules overall. The only thing I can say is that Sat could be just a "maybe" depending on how it will go, irl are my priorities, so not gonna leave a party for a game.
Pohjis
Pohjis
both of you should be substituted out
Baloor
Baloor
let me know if the time you said maybe to doesnt work. I can play 11am -> 5pm saturday. 10am -> 3pm sunday then a bit later in the evening around 6pm (i have another game around then though). Im not expecting the game to get done tonight as im probably going out myself and you seemed busy. i do need to run some errands one of those days so lmk as soon as you can so i can work around it. all times -8
Mirbro
Mirbro
It seems like morrow my 10pm I am gonna be free! Sorry about it, but ye my plan ended up short and we gotta go at 9pm so...