Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bro you are an RMT monster! Keep on going (but save some for me lol) :boi:
    1LDK
    1LDK
    Thank you Thank you, i just like to help
    matte
    matte
    u gonna go for rmt rater? I think you have much better experience than me lol
    1LDK
    1LDK
    I would like to, but you need a lot more rates for the badge, you need to get tracked first
    1LDK
    1LDK
    Nunca hubo ni una duda, me hubiera gustado que desenvainara la espada entera, pero esta buenísimo igualmente
    Yo just a headsup (cuz of the haha react) I was being completely sincere re: OU. I agree with everything you said in a major way
    1LDK
    1LDK
    though it was a meme, thank u bro, ima change it to a love
    teal6
    teal6
    no worries with the way i normally post i imagine that could be confusing haha, but i thought you summed up exactly how i feel about SV. it's definitely a busted metagame but at the same time.. i don't really care? it's genuinely incredibly fun to play
    1LDK
    1LDK
    The meme teams are great, everything is viable, and its all good, cute and fun
    I've always wanted to know, does 1LDK mean anything? Does it stand for anything or something like that, or am I just dumb :blobshrug:
    1LDK
    1LDK
    here is all the answers you need
    Nice song and Reol pfp
    1LDK
    1LDK
    Finally another giga chad who listens to Reol :blobpex:
    thanks and have a good day
    Heya, would you like a version of the sun team I've been running as a starting point?
    Turtleye_
    Turtleye_
    This team struggles a lot vs idbp garganacl so watch out for that but otherwise its been pretty solid.

It's definitely more of a BO/Balance approach though
    1LDK
    1LDK
    hey thanks, its kinda hard to build different paces for archetypes and all that and having these teams to study always helps :D
    Turtleye_
    Turtleye_
    No problem, good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…