CyndaKill-SH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man - I'm GMT-4, can usually play during weekdays after 7PM my time up until say 10PM. Weekends are much more open if that's preferable, can make almost anything work on a weekend
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Hi ! Sorry, I had a really busy week. I'm free 2-5 PM your time later today (Sat) and 3-8 PM your time on Sunday. Does any of that work for you ?
    teal6
    teal6
    no worries m8, i get it. lets do around 7-730PM my time tomorrow then
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Perfect ! See you then
    Dlc ssnl, sunday 11pm UTC?
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Hi ! Sorry, I tried to contact you on Discord and didn't see you messaged me here... That works for me !
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Hi ! I'm on main as CyndaKill-IGT, you can chall when ready
    Hi when do you wanna play for sm cup, -4 and free most evenings/all day on weds/fri
    Hey, dpp dou when do you wanna play? I'm gmt-4 and available early next week
    Ado!
    I can't do Tuesday but I can do Wednesday that time
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    I can't do later than 2 PM your time on Wednesday... Does Monday 5-7 PM your time work ?
    Ado!
    sadly I'll be in school at that time, if you want I can play you early on Wednesday
    Dpp tour. I'm gmt-4 and am free any time this week. What time works for you?
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Hi ! Sorry, I had a super busy week and I can't play today either, you can take the win if you hadn't called act already
    Hey, we have to play each other for the USUM Draft. When would you be able to play? I'm GMT+2
    Hey, when do you want to play for DPP DOU swiss? I'm gmt-4 and should be free any day my evenings during the week and anytime on the weekend
    bagel
    bagel
    Hi, I can play Monday. How does 6pm my time sound?
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Monday 6 your time is perfect ! See you then
    bagel
    bagel
    Hi, I'm on ps as theyummybagel, send a challenge whenever you're ready
    Hey, we r playing for oras bracket round 1, I’m gmt-4, what days/times r u available?
    TrashMonkey
    Hi! Saturday anytime is good for me. We can plan for 5pm my time?
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Sure ! See you then
    TrashMonkey
    Hey! I know we said 5, just wanted to let u know im ready if u wanted to battle earlier. Im on regular pokemon showdown as trashmonkey whenever ur ready
    yo, we are playing for DUU. I am GMT +1, lmk what works for you
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Hi ! Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier. I'm GMT+1 as well, and I can do Saturday 8+ PM and Sunday 2-4.30 and 9.30-11.30 PM. Does any of that work for you ?
    Hugo
    Hugo
    I am afraid I can't really be sure when I can play since this is on a bit of a short notice and my weekend is quite stuffed with stuff to do. I am sure I have somewhere this weekend time but I just don't know when really. Maybe its good to add eachother on discord since that makes planning a bit easier, my discord is Hugo.#9763
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Alright, I just sent you a friend request (as CyndaKill-IGT#9515). Sorry again for the short notice
    Dlc kickoff. I'm-5, not free till after 8pm every day.
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Hi ! Is there any chance you could be available a bit earlier this weekend ? Because that's 2 AM for me, so if there really is no alternative I can stay up on Saturday to play, but I'd rather avoid it if it's possible without it being too much of an inconvenience for you ^^'
    Hey what's up! We play for duu swiss tour. I'm gmt-8. What days and time work for you?
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Hi ! I'm on main as CyndaKill-IGT, you can chall when ready
    Bless
    Bless
    Hey sorry about that. I got called into work. Gl next round!
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Thanks ! And sorry, I would have asked for an extension but sadly it's not allowed in swiss... Good luck to you too !
    Hey, we play for the DOU seasonal. I'm gmt-5, what times are you looking to play?
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Sorry, gonna have to log off for a while, I'll be back in a couple of hours and will message you again when I am
    bagel
    bagel
    Hi, 3pm my time is in 30 minutes from now, just wondering if you got it mixed up. I should be free today so I'll try and keep an eye out for notifs, sorry.
    CyndaKill-SH
    CyndaKill-SH
    Oh yes I did get mixed up, I'm so sorry... Every once in a while I show up 2 hours early because I can't math with PM times :facepalm:
    Either way, I'm back now, so you can chall CyndaKill-IGT when you see this. Sorry again
    hey hey! were matched for dlc kickoff tour! I personally like to play around 6pm-8pm gmt+2. I am not flexible in workdays because of school but if this timewindow doesnt fit for you we then can find a comprimise on weekends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…