Fluore
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey, when do u wanna play for wcop? gmt-3, would rather not do monday-thursday as I'm only free after 7-8pm my time. But I'm completely free on friday and weekends. Do my nights work for u? As I would rather play then.
    gsc ou , want to go this thursday 8 pm gmt +2?
    Fluore
    Fluore
    no I'm not playing at 3am, I can play until 5pm your time any day and until 6pm on friday and sunday
    lolebruh
    lolebruh
    6 pm friday sounds good
    lolebruh
    lolebruh
    I am online now if you want to play
    Hi, when for Doubles Classic BW? I'm -4 and free any time after 6pm my time during the week and anytime on the weekend.
    Fluore
    Fluore
    can you play 11am sunday -4
    bagel
    bagel
    Yep, see you then
    bagel
    bagel
    I'm on main as theyummybagel, feel free to chal whenever
    nineteen´s kitsch
    Kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch
    Kitsch, kitsch, kitsch
    (i dont understand Korean)
    Fluore
    Fluore
    glad you got the reference tho :O
    cat
    cat
    i would've listened to kitsch the moment it came out if i wasn't at camp
    We play for round 1 of gsc zu open. Timezone is gmt-4. I have a busy week so I cannot play before Friday night my time (8pm or later). I can also play either Saturday or Sunday between 11am and 6pm. I see you're from South Korea so if there are scheduling conflicts due to the timezone difference I can try to adjust my availability to accommodate.
    Fluore
    Fluore
    your 11am sunday works
    pp's splash town
    pp's splash town
    I'm on smogtours and main whenever you're ready
    Hi, we're paired for BSS Classic, I'm +1. Can do Tue 11am - 9pm, Wed 7-11am, Thu 8-9pm, Fri 7-11am, Sat 4-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works
    Fluore
    Fluore
    3pm your time tuesday works
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    That's fine, see you later.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    On as Banb4doro when you're ready.
    Hey wazzup. we have to play RBY Majors.
    I'm gmt -3, can we play today (saturday) anytime! I usually go online after yours 5 PM. Also free on sunday
    BrunnoGreen
    BrunnoGreen
    hey really, really, sorry, I woke up like RIGHT NOW lol, my dad is sick and I pass the night taking care of him, and unfortunately today, I slept at my 7 AM lol.
    are you still on?
    BrunnoGreen
    BrunnoGreen
    we can try later, I'll be on until your 3~4 PM and try to wake in your 11 PM.
    Fluore
    Fluore
    well the message was sent at 3~4am my time, I assume you're asleep now but I can play 11pm tonight
    im one of your opps for the 1v1 majors, when can you battle me, my tz is gmt -5 im semi free for some of the week and weekend
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    We also play for Global Cup, I'm -6
    How does 9pm Friday -6 / noon Saturday yours sound?
    Fluore
    Fluore
    would prefer 30mins earlier or a few hours later but day is fine
    Itchy
    Itchy
    I can do 30 mins earlier
    Fluore
    Fluore
    smth irl came up take w
    hey, we’re playing for 1v1 Global Cup! I’m GMT+1 and I’ll be relatively free these upcoming days cause of winter break but I won’t be able to play early in the morning or past 10PM. Let me know what day/time works for you
    Fluore
    Fluore
    3pm your time tmrw? can't do weekend btw
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    That’s fine, yeah. I could do 3PM my time (so in 1h) today too if you’re up for that
    I really wanna know, what your availability is.. we have to play for gen 9 cc1v1
    Drifting
    Drifting
    I'm +11 and it's randbats so honestly down to play whenever I'm not asleep/half-asleep
    Fluore
    Fluore
    LOL yeah I'm down to play whenever asw, can play rn too if you're available
    Drifting
    Drifting
    yea sure i'm a little tired but it's not like I have to make too many decisions, on as Aranacana
    Adv dou. -8. I am free on Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday and Sunday all day.
    Fluore
    Fluore
    +9, I'm quite busy this weekend, but seems like around saturday 10pm your time might be the most ideal time
    TyCarter
    TyCarter
    Ok sure I'll see u then
    TyCarter
    TyCarter
    on as TyCarter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…