Zokuru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we play for ost, i'm gmt+0 and free tonight, sunday night and maybe sometime saturday. when are you free to play
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Oops, i didnt check forums for a few days
    Can play any decent time GMT+1 this weekend, Zokuru#6529 shoot me a discord msg and we'll playwhenever it's good for you
    hey,sm ou ssnl,I am gmt+8,usually have time on my 7pm-11pm,Friday I can play on my 7pm-12am,Saturday usually I have all day time,but this week I can play on 10am-11am,7pm-12am on my Saturday,Sunday I can play on my 11am-11pm,how about yours?
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Can play any decent time GMT+1 this weekend, Zokuru#6529 shoot me a discord msg and we'll playwhenever it's good for you
    Unowndragon
    Unowndragon
    hey,i add your discord
    Hey, we are paired for bw ssnl, when would you like to play? I am +2 and prefer to do this tmr of Wednesday if possible, lmk if it works
    Lialiabeast
    Lialiabeast
    Hey, can I get confirmation?
    Lialiabeast
    Lialiabeast
    Hey, if you can play today before 3 pm +2 lmk
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Can play any decent time GMT+1 this weekend, Zokuru#6529 shoot me a discord msg
    bw seasonal when do u want to play im -5
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Im +1, can play the afternoons and evening my time, everyday
    kDCA
    kDCA
    2pm -5 friday?
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Sure, pm me on discord then so i don't miss you Zokuru#6529
    paired for oras, im gmt+5.5 and travelling rn so my availability is shaky so would like to play asap, pm me on discord Noisy#5490 when you are available.
    Hello Zokuru, we are paired for round 1 of ORAS invitational play ins. I personally would prefer playing later on in the weekend.
    My timezone is gmt+3 (Finland).
    How does Sunday 7pm GMT+3 sound?
    Hi, we are paired for rby cup, I am gmt +3 and can play today and tomorrow late night or weekend. Lmk which works for you
    Sorry for late message but we are paired for oras cup, I’m gmt-4 when are you available during the weekend? I’m free after 7 pm my time if that’s alright with you?
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    I'm GMT +2, try to come sooner I work tomorrow
    velvet
    velvet
    Mhm, it’s fine then you can take the win. I had a lot of +2 users to schedule with this week xd so I’m kinda burnt out lol
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Ok
    Salut! Gmt-4 pour oras GC, quand préfères tu jouer? Dimanche autour de 21h gmt+2 ça pourrait fonctionner pour toi?
    Hey, we play for oras ssnl (they tagged the wrong afakedugong after my name was changed) I’m +10, let me know when suits you.
    hi, we have to play for oras ssnl, i am gmt gmt -6, am available to play in weekdays at the afternoons or midday in weekends. dont wanna sound john but would prefer if we could play on sunday.
    reymaki
    reymaki
    friday cant do, sunday am confident in, maybe saturday, anyday u prefer?
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Anyday as same time said in my previoys post. Sunday looks good for you so lets do that
    reymaki
    reymaki
    Bet, see ya then
    hey oras gc, im gmt -7 lmk when you want to play
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Can play Afternoon / Evening until midnight GMT+2, hit me on Discord Zokuru#6529
    Hey dude roapl, est prefer weekend - hmu on discord on eden#4204 to hash out a time
    we are paired for oras gc, i am gmt -3. when are you available? i prefer weekends mostly
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Im +2, can play almost anytime that's before midnight my GMT.
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Zokuru#6529 contact me on discord when you're available too, easier for me to answer fast
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…