TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey TPP - we play for UU masters. I'm GMT -4 and can play most days after 8 PM, today and Wed after 5 PM, Wed before 8 AM, and fairly flexible on Saturday all day and Sunday morning or after 8pm if you let me know in advance. LMK what works for you or your schedule if none of this works.
    Hi there, when can you play for the NatDex Mono tour? I should be available from Wednesday-Saturday during the morning/evening. (GMT -5)
    Hi, I'm available on saturdays 8:00 am central time onwards
    TPP
    TPP
    Hi, I am also central time. Would you be down to play around 11 AM or 12 PM (noon)?
    TPP
    TPP
    On Saturday at those times, or whenever works for you on Saturday
    TPP
    TPP
    Any chance you can still play today?
    Nat Dex mono tour, I'm +5.5
    TPP
    TPP
    Sounds good to me
    Manan999
    Manan999
    Sorry, I just remembered I'm traveling on Sunday, can we ask for extension in this tour? Coz I would be able to play same time on Monday.

Or right now (till an hour)
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry, I just saw this. Would you be available anytime from my 2 AM - 5 AM in the next few days?
    HE ADDS THE MILK FIRST. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN
    TPP
    TPP
    I eat my cereal without milk besides frosted flakes. Milk first is a crime, even when making coffee.
    Dave
    Dave
    Dry cereal is also a crime TPP. Jesus man
    antemortem
    antemortem
    Night Ruined
    Hey,when do you wanna play sv ou I'm gmt+5:30
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I can play now or tomorrow around my 2 AM GMT-6 (should be your 1:30 PM)
    AyanCR7
    AyanCR7
    Let's do now
    AyanCR7
    AyanCR7
    My name is Kp877 on showdown
    Team PokePals, good morning. I am Greenwich mean time minus five. I understand you are Greenwich mean time minus six. I would like to engage in Pocket Monster battle with you on Sunday. My ideal time would be before Smogon Tour between 10am and 1pm. However, I can do after as well.
    TPP
    TPP
    4 PM your time, 3 PM my time*, but I'm flexible so no worries
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    4pm should work. if i have a long run in ORAS ST (i won't), i will let you know prior and we can do 4:15 or 4:30 the absolute latest. i am not going to keep you waiting, do not worry. see you at 4pm
    TPP
    TPP
    sounds cool with me :handshake:
    somehow i only noticed just now you have Violet Evergarden as your pfp, nice, one of my favourite anime out there
    TPP
    TPP
    Thanks! I noticed you had her as your discord avatar during world cup and that made you easier to remember.
    why is melmetal subject to ban?
    how does this pokemon break the game with any way?
    it is good, but I don't see how it is broken.
    TPP
    TPP
    That being said you can still handle it in other ways like Rocky Helmet, so it's not outright broken, but overwhelming to the point where testing it is fair. This test is a proper test because there are a decent number of people on both sides, and if the majority of people want to keep it, then that's okay and if it goes, then that's okay too.
    TPP
    TPP
    Previous suspect tests were nearly guaranteed to favor bans because those mons were very broken at the time of testing, so this one is more of a real test to see how the community feels about Melmetal.
    Soiramio3000
    Soiramio3000
    These reasons for ban are dumb.
    Let the defensive players suffer, they deserve it.
    Hey TPP!
    When play for tpp, I'm +12
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'm GMT-5, would my late Saturday night work (your Sunday afternoon around your 3 or 4 PM), or my Sunday evening (your Monday afternoon around noon or 1 PM?
    RICEMAN
    RICEMAN
    Monday at noon works best.
    See you then! I should be in the OMM room
    TPP
    TPP
    Sweet, see you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…