Smogon Forums

GeniusFromHoenn
GeniusFromHoenn
Hey. How is Saturday 4 pm +3?
Leni
Leni
Cant do Saturday at all unforunately. Would Wed/Thu 5-11pm work by any chance for example?
GeniusFromHoenn
GeniusFromHoenn
Friday/ sunday 4:30 pm +3?
Leni
Leni
would 5pm-ish work. Leaving around 4:30pm office and it takes roughyl 30minutes to get home. Preferably Thu tho, if by any chance possible
GeniusFromHoenn
GeniusFromHoenn
Uh i have evening classes from then so that doesn't really work, when they're done it's too late for me to play nor do i have strength to play after
I can play earlier than that but i guess you would be at work
That leaves nothing except Sunday, unfortunately
Does sunday 4/ 4:30 pm +3 work? Or earlier works too, let me know when you're free
Leni
Leni
ugh, yeah, would be at work. not sure what time im at home sunday, easiest and safest to me would be right after my 10pm gmt+2 (day light time saving happening sunday, therefore diff. timezone than earlier presented) bo1 set. Would that work? know for sure that the afternoon times wont work sunday
GeniusFromHoenn
GeniusFromHoenn
Man 10 pm +2 is too late for me to play :(
Can you do earlier in the morning at like 10 am +2 / 11 am +3 Sunday? (Idk when day light time saving thing happens)
Leni
Leni
it happens between sat-sun night, basically we follow that from sunday. And unfortunately earlier sunday wont do as im not staying at home over the night. will be on road. could u walk me through for your full availability and i try to see if theres anything that could work out for us to get the game done. Looks tough for now unfortunately
GeniusFromHoenn
GeniusFromHoenn
first off i cant today (we have a festival here) and it would be really difficult for me to play
and since youre unavailable weekend, we just have thursday and friday left
on thursday and friday im available in morning but that would be like 4:20 am for you, so it wouldnt work
GeniusFromHoenn
GeniusFromHoenn
thursday i have a leave so i can play anytime in the morning just let me know when, if you can
friday i have to leave for classes and i return at 2 pm your time, i can play from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm but you would be at work so idk