Keem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ru seasonal, i am gmt +2. i can play every day from 10am-2pm, as well as from 3pm-7pm on saturday.
    Hey, we’re opponents for the gen 7 randbats tour. I’m GMT-4, what times are you free?
    Lord Rekkuza
    Lord Rekkuza
    Oh hey, sorry. You hadn’t responded so I didn’t think you’d be on then. Can we schedule something in advance, so we both are on the same page? Perhaps 2 pm tomorrow?
    Lord Rekkuza
    Lord Rekkuza
    Look if we’re going to schedule our match, I’d like to have a decent prior notice before the scheduled time where both parties agree to it, so do you have any day/time in mind? That way I don’t have to worry if you’ll just pop on later or smth again.
    Lord Rekkuza
    Lord Rekkuza
    Hello?
    Hey, we play for PU Open. I'll be GMT-5 on Monday and will probably be free after 6 PM on the weekdays, and can do anytime on the weekends. For weekdays, I can probably do mornings from 6 or 7 AM until 8 AM or 8:30 AM if necessary too.
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, see you Wednesday!
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be on main under TPP
    Keem
    Keem
    My bad forgot about this,was busy with school n forgot I'm down rn tho
    Seems like we got paired up for the OHKO tour! I live in New York, so my timezone is EST AKA UTC - 4

Monday and Tuesday probably aren't going to work, tomorrow I gotta both do dex updates and share top rated teams, and Tuesday I got some real life appointments to deal with. However, any other day I'm pretty flexible, so let me know what works for you!
    Hey, we play for BW Ubers Cup. When do you want to play? I'm GMT-6 and the weekend works better for me.
    hi, we're matched on SM RU Cup. i'm gmt -3, lmk when you can play
    Keem
    Keem
    Wednesday 5pm -4?
    Yay
    Yay
    sounds good! see you then
    Keem
    Keem
    Gonna be on as beyond global btw
    Hi we're paired for ORAS RU, I'm +0. Can do Mon 9pm, all Tue up to 9pm, Thu 8-9pm, Fri 7-11am, Sat 2-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Just got news my match up was wrong so rip can you do today or monday? I am GMT-5 whats a good time for you
    Keem
    Keem
    basically same time,what time you wanna do today? available b4 10pm
    Johnpaul Joestar
    Johnpaul Joestar
    Do you want to go at 7:30pm our time?
    Hi mate, we play for the NDUU tournament, I’m free whenever this week, my timezone is GMT-6. Please let me know whenever you’re available so we can schedule. My discord is SWIIC#0874 as well if that’s easier for you to contact me.
    Keem
    Keem
    How does 2pm Thursday your time sound?
    Concept Everything
    Concept Everything
    That should work for me
    Concept Everything
    Concept Everything
    Hi mate, just in case you weren’t aware new pairings for R2 were published, so we no longer face each other.
    Hey we're paired for the SV 1v1 kickoff tour, when are you available? I'm EST.
    NFE Kickoff tour. I'm gmt -4. When can you play in the next 2 days.
    Keem
    Keem
    Rn?
    Xurkiyee
    Xurkiyee
    can you play in a hour, sorry for not seeing the message earlier.
    Keem
    Keem
    Same time today?
    Hey, sv 1v1 kick off, when you want to play ? I'm gmt+1
    Keem
    Keem
    Sometime this weekend just pick a time and I'll let you know if it works for me
    Akeras
    Akeras
    Go saturday 3pm
    Akeras
    Akeras
    Deadline is today
    hi, ru cup, when do you want to play? I'm available friday, saturday and sunday from 3pm to 11pm, excluding later times on saturday and sunday reserved for games
    Keem
    Keem
    5pm sat day should work
    astralydia
    astralydia
    hi sorry I forgot to specify timezone, I'm +1
    astralydia
    astralydia
    hi there, feel free to join me on main, just let me know if you got the wrong time so we can reschedule
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…